eleven

NARRATORS POV

NARRATORS POV

David wanders around his house in search for Aubrey.

The last time David saw her, she was comforting him outside.

He feels very lucky to have her in his life.

She always makes him feel better. Whether it's a vlog mishap or just something relating to his mental health.

He always made her feel better too.

His smile is contagious, forcing her to be happy even if she truly wasn't.

He knows she wouldn't repeat a word of their special conversations to anyone.

She is trustworthy.

He would do anything for her.

She loves him.

He loves her.

He finds himself in Aubrey's bedroom with the yellow post-it note in his hands.

His heart breaks a little more with each sentence that is read.

'Hey, Dave. I know you are probably wondering where I am. Don't worry, I'm not out doing something I shouldn't be. I'm just taking a few days to myself. I've got a lot of things on my mind that I need to think about. I'm sorry if I don't answer your calls or texts. Please don't whine around either, I know how you get when you're confused.'

Miss you already,
Aubrey

Terrible thoughts fill his brain.

Did I do something wrong?

I thought we were good.

Did I scare her off with the talk about Liza?

Did she get hurt?

What if Liza did something to her?

I mean, she might've seen us talking.

Or even worse, heard what we were saying.

He stuffs the note in his pocket and runs out of the room to his security camera tablet.

There was a camera at the front door, if something happened outside her room, he would be able to see it.

He skips back to earlier in the night to see if he could notice anything out of the ordinary.

David pauses the video when he sees Aubrey walk into her room.

The door shuts violently.

He waits some more to see if he can catch anyone else go in or out.

Then he sees it.

Liza was in there with her. She had to of driven her away, they don't exactly like each other.

He throws the tablet on his bed angrily, not bothering to look at whatever happened after that.

With his blood boiling, he storms out to search for Liza.

He finds her alone in the kitchen.

"Tell me what you did to Aubrey. Now." He demands, catching her off guard as he slams his fist on the counter.

"I have no idea what you are talking about." Liza laughs, scratching behind her ear.

"You know exactly what you did. I guess you forgot I have security cameras?" David questions her.

"Baby, I just wanted to-" Liza tries to touch his cheek.

"I'm not your baby. You ended that relationship and it is over." He sternly says, dodging her hand.

"Oh yes, go be with that scrub of a girl you adore so much!" She yells in his face.

Thankfully, everyone that was inside moved outside to have fun with the others.

"Aubrey treats me way better than you ever have, even if she's just my friend. If you do anything to harm her, I won't hesitate to release my side of the story on to the internet." David threatens, gaining a gasp from Liza.

"You wouldn't." She presses.

"Oh, I would. Try me." David gets closer to her.

"You know what, have fun with her. It won't last long. This time, I won't be there to catch you when you fall." She fights, grabbing her purse and leaving the house.

David's eyes fill with tears.

Liza could have ruined his friendship with Aubrey.

He tries to call her once, but when it goes to voicemail, he doesn't bother to leave her a voice message.

He doesn't call her back.

He gives her the space she needs.

He can't imagine what Liza must've said or done to her to make her leave.

Even though she doesn't receive more calls from David, she knows he'll be there for her when she gets back.

Just like he always is.

(A/N):
Another chapter!! ily guys!