eight

"We're all in this together!" I scream, singing along to the movie playing on the large television screen

Mariah, Natalie, and I are dancing to the music with big smiles on our faces.

This night has been so fun. I absolutely love High School Musical, just like I thought I would.

The guys are just recording and laughing at us, but I really don't mind.

One of the things that I've learned by hanging out with the 'Vlog Squad' is that you have to learn to laugh at yourself.

"We're all stars, and we see that!" I sing into Heath's empty beer bottle as if it was a microphone and preform for the David's camera.

I fall down on to the couch laughing, not being able to take myself seriously.

"This movie is better than I remember." I state, calming down to watching the last scene.

"One of the best movies ever made." Heath jokes, gaining laughter from everyone.

"Troy and Gabriella are couple goals." Natalie speaks up, cuddling with her boyfriend.

"Agreed." Mariah says, doing the same thing as Natalie.

Silence fills the room.

The two couples are in their own world.

I look over to see David is already on his laptop with one earbud in.

"Whatcha doing?" I curiously scoot closer to him.

"Just finishing up the video we shot today. You can watch it if you want." David offers, handing me an earbud.

I take the earbud and put it in my ear. David presses the play button and the video starts.

David saw the clip of Natalie and Aubrey talking in the background. As she watches the video with a grin, he wonders if she actually does like him like that.

I've got to admit, we did seem pretty funny together.

"Well, on the bright side, you got good clickbait." I giggle as the video outro plays, mentioning his head.

"True." David chuckles.

I yawn, checking the time to see it at 1 AM.

"I think we should probably get going, I've got to be up for a class tomorrow." Mariah sits up, tugging Heath with her.

"Yea, we should leave too. I'm tired." Natalie's boyfriend yawns.

"Alright, bye everyone!" I wave tiredly.

"Bye, Dave!" Heath exclaims.

"Cya guys!" David shouts as they all walk out the door. David sets his laptop on the side table next to him.

He stands up and looks at me. I don't budge, I just look at him.

"Get up." He laughs.

"You've gotta carry me. My legs are weak from dancing so hard." I overdramatize the situation, placing the back of my hand on my forehead.

Sure, my legs were sore, but I could still walk.

"Alright, get on my back." David gives in.

I hop on to his back. "Onward!" I demand jokingly.

David groans in annoyance.

We make it to his bed before I'm thrown down, laughing.

"Today was fun, even though I cracked my head on the concrete." David says, ripping his socks off.

"I feel so bad, I hate seeing other people upset." I repeat what I said to Natalie earlier.

"I know." David mentions.

"What do you mean?" I chuckle nervously.

"The camera picked up your conversation with Natalie earlier." He confesses, sitting on the bed next to me

"Oh my god." I hide my face in my hands.

David removes my hands from my face gently.

"Don't be embarrassed, I think it's cute you have a crush on me." David jokes, but I take it seriously.

"I do not!" I defend myself, nervously laughing and standing up.

"I was kidding! I know you are just a caring person." David laughs.

"You're such a jerk." I laugh.

"I know." He laughs.

I start to walk out of his room.

"Where are you going?" David wonders.

"I've got to change my clothes. I'll be right back." I shout from the hallway, opening my door.

While Aubrey is gone, David thinks about why she got so nervous when he mentioned a crush on him.

Maybe she actually does like me. How do I feel about her? I mean, it seems like we act like a couple.

Hell, we've been sleeping in the same bed.

She is beautiful, smart, kind, caring, cute, and just an amazing person.

She treats me like I'm worthy. Like I deserve to be loved.

Liza always made it about herself, but I never said anything.

I have feelings for Aubrey...

I just have to find a way to tell her.

(A/N):
LOOK WHO FINALLY POSTED HEHE