Part 10: Firenight part two

As soon as I winnowed into the temple, Amren and Mor were all over me, talking over each other.
"Both of you, shut it!" It said loudly, and both the girls backed off a bit. "For the mother's sake, one at a time. Did we find them?"
"Yes, but about that," Mor said as she stepped out of the way to show me a small child in a chair. I was shocked at first, seeing as I had never seemed the child, so it couldn't be a loved one I was missing. It must have been someone else's. "They're being a bit difficult, won't tell us anything."
"Like I said," the child Puca said from the chair, " I would wait to talk until the mother's chosen one was in front of me."
"The mother's chosen one?" I asked the child.
"That's what we call you, at least around here. You're something of a god to us."
"I see." I said approaching the little Puca, "but I take it, that you do not believe that."
"I understand the depths of mortality." The Puca said, "at least more than they do. But they may be right, after all, I did see you die that day. It's the mother's work if I've ever seen it, you are."
I was stunned into silence for a moment before I whispered: "You were there?"
"I watched you slide the knife into the bastard's heart and prayed to every god that it would stay there."
"But-but you're so young!" I exclaimed, looking at their tiny body
"This is simply another skin I wear. I don't plant to torment you, so why put on the skin to do so?"
I walked back a bit, simply to process everything that had just happened. Everything I had just learned.
"I went into the woods to catch a Suriel, you know to figure out how I might catch a Puca," Amren said, "but before I was done laying my trap, one walked up to me, the little girl in hand."
"Yes, that does seem fitting," I muttered. I strode back over to the girls. "What of the other preparations?" I asked them.
"I just spoke to Elain a few moments before you walked in. She talked to at least 20 business owners, restaurants and artisan centers ready to host spring court refugees for a few days until we find a more permanent solution" Mor said. 
"Fantastic!" I beamed at her, "what about you Amen, what you got?"
"Well, all of our things are ready to go and by the large kitchen doors and project kitchen liberation is a go."
"Project what?" Mor asked
"Don't worry about it." I told her quickly, "What about the Puca, can they do it?
"I think so." Amren said, "they took the blood and painted their skin with it and Drank a bit. They really do smell like you."
"That's perfect, just what we need" I turned around to face the small Puca, but it was completely gone. Instead, I now sat in the chair now, looking completely identical to myself besides the cape.
"Can you do it?" I asked.
"Yes." The Puca responded in my own voice
"Can you keep the form, even though you aren't technically tormenting someone."
"Absolutely." They said as they rose. I unclipped my cape and handed it to my doppelganger
"Then let's go raise hell."