Authors Note: An Update and Ending 1 Summary

Hi all! Its EVP!

I decided that I wanted to post a version of my outline for the rest of Any Day Darling and I also wanted to give you all a bit of an update.

First off, I have had some readers reach out to me and I have decided that I am not comfortable with anyone picking up where I left off, just because this is my work and it means a lot to me. However, I am okay with people doing rewrites. I am absolutely honored that there are people out there who enjoyed my story enough to want to write their own version. All I ask is that you contact me first, just so I can be aware, you credit me in the first chapter and the description, and that it is titled something different.

Now on to the outline!

When I stopped writing Any Day Darling, I was at a fork in the road because I couldn't decide how I wanted to end the story. I had outlined two very different versions of the story, that would have taken it in opposite directions. Version one was a lot calmer but would have likely been a much longer story and I didn't have many ideas for the middle. Version two was shorter and I had a clearer vision as to where it would go, but it was more intense than I would have liked.

For now, I am just going to post a summary of the first version, however I plan on posting the alternate ending soon. My original outlines are too messy and confusing to post, so I have complied all my plans into a summary, which does take quite a bit of time. I really hope you all enjoy reading!!!

Warning: Spoilers for Crescent City ahead

Feyre and Rhysand agree to help Eris use the revolt as an excuse to take the throne, in exchange that Kier stays out of the war. Word come from Tarquin that summer, winter, and day will all be meeting in Adriata to move against Tamlin and Baron. The inner circle has a nice few days before Cassian and Nesta leave with a small legion to keep an eye on Eris and everyone but Amren and Elian (Who are staying behind to protect Velaris) leave for Adriata.

Once they arrive, it is agreed that they will combined their armies to work together to keep the people safe. No one is comfortable with Feyre being on the battle field since she is with child (except for her of course). They agree that Feyre and Rhysand, along with another member of each court, will go through the spring court on foot (So they can not be traced) to aid citizens, eventually reaching Tamlin's manor, where they hope Feyre can reason with him, or they can capture him. (This would have been similar to the part in Mockingjay where they are walking to get to Snows Mansion). At some point Mor and Viv sleep together, complicating things further.

Once they reach Tamlin's manor, they realize that it is deserted and they have been wasting their time. They search the manor and find some really suspicious and creepy things, including books written in a language none of them can understand. They take the books and make to leave, but Feyre collapses.

She wakes up a week later in Velaris, with Rhys who is worried sick. It turns out that because she was made, her pregnancy is going to be very different and no one knows what will happen. Her only hope is to try to find Cretea, as that is the only place that they know of with medics who understand half-fae half-human pregnancy. It is devastating for Rhys and Feyre to part, but he has to stay behind and fight.

Elain and Nesta end up coming with her, and it turns into a sister bonding road trip. It takes them forever to find it, seeing as it is warded. Once they find the island, the wards are breifly lifted because they are recognized. The medics there know more than those in the night court, but not quite as much as they had hoped. Feyre and their best healer work together to learn more.