The End Of The World

I realize that when your betrayed by your best friend, the world keeps spinning.
I realize that when my father chooses evil over love, the sun will still shine.
I understand that summer still came after my mother attempted suicide.
I understand that flowers still bloom after your told your not good enough.

I realize that eventually I will always find a way to get through my trials.
The hardest part is seeing the light of day when your In the sunlight.
Feeling the warmth of the sun when it spreads across our skin.
Seeing the flowers and understanding the earth still rotates on its axis.

Of course the world doesn't stop, your world. But in these times my world does.

It's easy to say it's not the end of the world, when it's not happening to you.
What isn't easy are the days you spend crying in your bed.

Feeling as if your heart was ripped from your chest.

The choking feeling when your betrayed by the people you trusted most.

When the people that were never supposed to break your heart, did.

My father,
My mother,
My grandparents,
My brothers,
My best friends.

My world has been turned upside down and thrown from side to side, shaking everything I thought I knew and believed in.

My trust for others has been shattered into millions of tiny pieces over and over again until I'm not sure I could ever fully trust another living being again.

That's why it's so hard for me to love him.

Love demands trust.

So don't tell me it isn't the end of the world because for me, it feels like it is.

REALITYOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara