STUCK Part 1

POV Amber

While he is away working I feel so alone but grateful.
Stuck on a farm in the middle of no where sure there is a lot to do out on a farm but I am privileged to have workers that do all that needs to be done .I have a luxurious  life style, I have credit cards at my finger tips to use on whatever and whenever I want , a mansion I live in mostly alone and three cars to choose from depending on the occasion , this is how Kai tries to cheer me up or make me happy by buying me things.

When I was 20 years old I had found the love of my life my soul mate Jay. Jay wasn't from my side of the tracks ours was the popular rich side that most people long for yet have no understanding of what this lifestyle holds hidden. Jay came from the lower class side were life seems so normal the type of life I would die to have, I know you must be thinking is she crazy but yes it's what I hope to have one day. He and his mom lived in the trailer park in a let's say not a good area but it didn't bother me he made me feel normal and see the real world and I loved him so much and he me we couldn't stand not seeing each other for longer than a day but my parents didn't approve of this relationship and after 1 year of them making it clear my father some how got to him and Jay disappeared. My world crashed every part of my soul was crumbling it hurt so much I couldn't breath all I could do was cry till my eyes where raw this went on for five month it was as if all the color in my world had turn to grey I was a walking zombie and each day went by in a haze after 5 months of this childish behavior as my mother would constantly call it whenever she would pass my room.
one night my mother walked into my room opened my closet and took out a red lace dress and heals to match,your father demands you get ready he has planed a date for you and you will not disappoint him or our family now get dressed and be ready she said and stormed out,my father is a very strick man and when he gets angry he will belt the skin off your body so I quickly  take a shower and get dressed ,do my hair and make up as best I could in that state I am in .

Thus bringing us to my present situation my father married me off to the leader of one of his drug cartels Kai ,I wanted to throw up every time I had to be alone with Kai just knowing all that he has done to people and imagining all the horror that came with his life style if you want to call it that I had to keep telling myself I would learn to love him forcing myself everyday to believe that I one day would.
I had no choice my father is the head of the Russian mafia I couldn't run from him or hide. luckily for me Kai is away a lot on business ,we been married now two months and he had left the same night of our wedding for his trip to Cube thankfully god was listening to my preys.

Tonight Kai will be home that scares me its our first night as a married couple if you want to call it that under that same roof god only knows what will happen .