Game On Part 6

Hi all my lovies ,sorry for keeping you hanging for a new chapter but there is a lot going on right now in my life and I cant write when I am not in the right mind set so please be patient with me and I will update as fast as I can.thanks guys keep voting😉

POV Amber

Its Christmas morning and it's snowing outside my game with Kai is working I just have to keep it together it's a mental struggle I can't stand for him to touch me or be near me, my hate for him grows every day. I lay in bed thinking to myself as I watch the snow fall through the window, the smell of bacon makes my stomach grumble so I decide to go take a quick shower and put something more formal on to wear to suit the occasion as Kai has invited his parents over for a Christmas feast papered by two top chefs he hired for the day. While I am in the shower I hear the door open and movement inside the bathroom I don't bother to look thinking it's Kai. Once I am done I step out and start drying my hair with the towel and as I turn to face the mirror I get the shock of my life I almost collapse the words A & J 4 Eva is written with the condension from the steam on the mirror of the  bathroom OMG who did this Jay only use to send me messages ending with that no one knew this, Kai I scream for him. I am angry at this game he is playing. what the fuck is this Kai I shout at him as he runs in a panic into the bathroom, but I see shock on his face as he looks at the mirror, but I ignore it and keep shouting at him telling him that what ever this game of his is stops, and how could he do this, you know what I went through Kai why would you do this to me I rant out of pure anger, shock and hurt. Kai takes his phone out and speed dials someone, he shouts at the person on the other side to get their ass here now and to get the men to search the grounds he then grabs hold of me and pulls me out of the bathroom shouting at me to get dressed fast that the plans have changes for today, wait Kai what the hell is going on here and where are we going and why are we running away please tell me I ask still very pissed off at him, but he just grabs a fit full of my hair and throws me towards the bed and tells me to hurry up and get dressed. I quickly do as I am told and we rush off out into the now heavy snow fall towards the cars, my door is opened by one of Kai's men and Kai pushes me in and off we go.

POV Kai

What the fuck why is it taking this long it's been two weeks and you telling me you can't catch him and were the fuck where you all when he gained entrance to my house and into the bathroom my wife was in, I am pissed off beyond words my blood is boiling he was so close to having my wife ( mine) not his and no one saw him, I will make him suffer and kill him right in front of her so she never thinks of him again if its the last thing I do.
The way she reacted and the look in her eyes there is no way she has forgotten him or stopped loving him, what does he have better to offer her then what I already do and will I hate that she still feels so strongly about him, I am her husband and she will give me that same love she still has for him. I turn to Amber, I can feel the anger grow in me and I want to hurt someone so bad at this point, with a fist of her hair I pull her towards me, look at me I shout at her, understand this nicely as I will not repeat myself again do you understand me, she nods her head with tears pouring from her eyes down her cheeks, her face red, I hate seeing her this way but it's the only way I can make her understand me is by fearing me, you will never ever see Jay again, you will never show me disrespect by having that love for him show in your eyes again, I am your husband and you will give me all of you, nothing less I am going to kill him Amber and you will never be with him again so get that little thought right out your stupid head with that I push her away from me.

POV Amber

What have I done wrong Kai is shouting at me and is very angry to the point that I am afraid that he will kill me but I have to stop him he wants Jay's blood. No Kai please don't kill him please I beg him you don't even know if its Jay who did this but it angers him more and he back hands me hard in the face, I can feel the immediate bruise and my lip is split open, my neck feels like I have whiplash from the impact of the force he used to hit me, the taste of blood fills my mouth and I back away into the corner and cover my face to protect it from anymore pounding I might get ,I quietly sob as he continues to shout at me.