Pain Part 2

POV Amber

Its dark out when I hear my bedroom door open I squeeze my eyes shut hoping he will leave me alone if he sees I am asleep.

POV Kai
where's my beauty.

POV Amber

I hear as Kai enters the door of my room ,my nerves are at full throttle as he pulls the covers off me and the cool air sends shivers over my skin ,I am in full view to him just in my black lace panties and a short sleep shirt a lump blocks up in my throat not knowing what to say or do ,his hands start to trace their way down my thigh my body is stiff with fear I am shacking I am so scared I have never been in this situation never let anyone touch me this way not even Jay I have kept myself for marriage and here we are yet I don't love this man nor do I even know him much besides the times he has been to my parents home and I had to be around a table with him not really talking just in my own thoughts .He continues to run his fingers up towards the top hem of my pantie,my mind races and I distract him just as his finger start to move under the lace ,Hi Kai how was your trip he slumps down next to me his head on my thigh gosh a release of nerves rush through me.

POV Kai
Fine baby just business nothing to worry your pretty little self about did you miss me, I missed you so much I couldn't wait to be home to see you, I know it was a long trip but I had ways of distracting my self from thinking about you baby ,I say to Amber as she lay there trembling she must be very excited to see me.

POV Amber
U um I stutter out quick not knowing what to answer back, yeah well I kept busy while you where gone um sorry Kai can you move I would like to go to the restroom ,he shifts off me and I quickly jump off my bed and walk very fast to my on-suite inside my room I close the door but forgot to lock it, my face is blood red as I look into the mirror OMG what the hell am I going to do please god please let him fall asleep before I make my way back .

I splash my face with some cold water and take some deep breathes then turn to leave but I am stopped and push hard against the wall, Kai what the hell stop it I beg as he pushes his lips on my neck and forces my legs around his waist, Kai please stop.

POV Kai
I sneak to the bathroom knowing my baby is in there maybe she wants me to come get her so I enter and as she turns I grab her and I roughly push her against the wall and lift her up placing her legs around me she immediately starts screaming at me to let her go that's not fucking happening I have waited far to long I gave her two months it's my time now. No baby its my right to have you when I want to you are mine now you will not deny me I whisper against her neck my lips touching her soft skin she smells so god dam good my cock aches to be inside her.

POV Amber

Please Kai I ,I cant I am not ready for this I tell him and try pushing him away from me but it's no use he is too strong but that doesn't stop him its like he cant even hear me , his wet mouth moves from my neck down to my breast moans escape his throat then he with one hand grabs a fist full of my hair I moan from the sudden pain that only excites him more he walks with me out into my room and places me on the bed and I try and crawl away but sure enough he grabs hold of me.

POV Kai

I will tie you up Amber don't struggle or fight this I shout at her raising my voice seems to calm her down, fuck it's so cute the way she thinks she can get away from me ahhhh I just can't wait to take her and feel myself inside her.

POV Amber
please Kai I cry please stop years our from my eyes uncontrollably .

POV Kai
Not happening I want you baby so bad and I will have you tonight you are my fucken wife Amber  .

POV Amber

I tried my hardest but Kai is very strong with one tug he ripped my top off me leaving the material to cut into my skin I cried out with the sharp burning pain but Kai kept on running his lips on my now bare chest he groaned as he takes in the view of my breasts then with one of his thick sculptured arms he hold my arms above my head while the other hand cupped my one breast and he takes my harden nipple into his mouth my body started reacting to this and I don't know what this feeling is but it starts to take over and soon I start to like this feeling deep inside my intamit parts I cry out this time as he sucks my breast harder then he looks at me with a scary smile.