Breaking Part 8

POV Amber

Dr Mandy walks onto the dinning area overlooking the tropical jungle outside where Kai and I are having a delightful breakfast we have waffles with bacon, cheese and syrup, blueberry muffins, armlets with salmon, cream cheese, capers and some rocket, its quite a spread but all my favourites I sip on my orange juice and she sits down across from us. Hi Mandy are you enjoying your stay, isn't is beautiful out her I ask her as she dishes some breakfast in for herself.

POV Dr Mandy

Its lovely thank you she replies with a smile. Its very peaceful here, I can see why you chose to bring Amber here Kai for us to make things go smoothly with her body to except the hormones I will be giving her to produce its best that the environment is calm and stress free around her good thinking I must add Kai.

POV Amber

Wait what why will you need to give me hormones, I am only 23 tomorrow I don't see why my body can't produce naturally, I am not happy about this Kai, I want to do it the normal way, I don't want foreign stuff in my body and besides baby I say to Kai why take the fun out of trying. I want our child to be made out of the love ( I lie) that grows within us for each other everyday not by chemicals forcing a child to be created I say with so much love towards him , I wrap my arms around his neck and ask him with a look of love swimming in my eye , its so hard to have to put on this show and to make it feel realistic enough for him to believe my every word.

POV Kai

Amber Trust me we will have lots of fun during this but the meds will start as soon as you done with breakfast baby remember our deal I smile at her. I don't trust her and as for her little show, there is no way she really is so in love with me I mean come on its been a few days and there is a very huge change in her or maybe she has realised that I give her a wonderful life and that she never has to want for nothing maybe but I need more time to be able to trust her again.
We aren't waiting any longer my queen hopefully in 9 months if this works first time I'll have my first heir a son. Oh and by the way before I forget to tell you my father will be here tomorrow to spend the day he and I have business to attend in Bangkok so I will only be back tomorrow night and I have planed a dinner for us in phee phee so be ready at 8pm your driver will drive you, I have misuses coming in the morning to massage you and to give you the full treatment we need your body to be relaxed when I make you pregnant baby and with that I kiss her on the forehead, she has a look of a disappointed child on her face knowing whatever game she just tried has failed her maybe. Why that sad look love I ask her?

POV Amber

Its just I was hoping you would be here to spend my birthday together just the two of us, I will miss you being all alone all day babe, I quickly reply to him, Fuck fuck fuck is all that I was thinking of as I listen to the slim of words pour from I his mouth, I hate him so much the word hate doesn't even come close to what I feel for him surely my body will reject his seed, please god don't let this take place it would only be a demon child and I wouldn't be able to love it I pray in mind.
I am not hungry anymore I am full I say but Kai gives me one look and laughs. That's not possible baby you love eating so finish up what's on your plate or I will feed you myself, he tells me. All the while Dr Mandy had just been listening to our conversation and not once had she looked up or at me, had she forgotten that she gave me the contraception what the hell are we going to do when I don't fall pregnant due to this I am a stress ball as I finish up and give Kai a passionate kiss and thank him for breakfast . I tell Mandy I will be out on the deck when she is done and that she can come there and start her administration and tests. I leave the table and walk down to the deck that has a river running under it. there is a daybed out there and I lay down enjoying the surroundings. I feed the fish some bits of bread roll I had put in my dress pocket just in case I get nibbles later. Its very peaceful here by the water away from everyone especially Kai.

POV Dr Mandy

Mmmm I hum at Amber as I sit next to her and while she feeds the fish. You look like you are upset dear I say as she doesn't even acknowledge me, I if you are worried about the hormones not working due to the contraceptive don't, I have this covered darling no one ever falls pregnant the first time and what Kai doesn't know is I won't be giving you any. I giggle. Now seeing the look of shock on her face from the information I just shared with her tears form in her eyes. Amber I will be giving the injections but it will only be vitamins my girl and he won't know I say to reassure her.

POV Amber

OH thank god Mandy I burst out crying, I really don't want this I can't, I hate him beyond words I will never give that demon of a man a heir I sob into her chest as she holds me close to her.

POV Dr Mandy

You just got to hold on for a while honey while we figure out what our plan of escape is OK we will do this together but you have to make this as real as you can for him to trust you and you have to remain strong remember one thing he is always one step ahead so you have to be smart about this. I tell her as I embrace her tiny frame, how this little body has survived Kai this far god only knows the man is a monster. Let's get this done today will contain the most test the rest of the day's to follow will only be urine tests OK this will also allow me to know the right days to give you your injection to stop you from falling pregnant so there is our up side my girl I tell her as she lays down.

POV Kai

I come down to the deck to see how things are going Amber moans every time Mandy picks her for a sample of blood. I shhh her and take her finger that is now bleeding into my mouth and suck it clean I lay down next to her and turn towards her to kiss her neck taking her mind off the examination that is being done. Mandy has now covered Amber with a sheet and is starting her internal inspection of my wife's hot pussy, make it short Mandy I say its mine I don't want you in there too long I tease. This makes Amber hide her now blood shot face into my chest, she is easily embarrassed I laugh its so cute.

POV Dr Mandy

OK Amber like last time I am going to feel inside and make sure there is no tenderness and feel to see if everything is good to go OK so take a deep breath for me I say as I enter her opening. Kai is really sick minded and I am feeling just as embarrassed as Amber right now with him there.

POV Kai

While Mandy in inserting her fingers into Ambers love hole she let's out a moan and digs her nails into my arm, Fuck baby don't do that I whisper as my mouth moves up her neck towards her mouth and I feel myself get rock hard.
Mandy I raise my voice, how far are you? my wife and I have a baby to make get fucken done I shout at her.

POV Dr Mandy

All done see you two tomorrow and Amber remember to just relax and take it easy. I smile at her but Kai is consuming her face with his mouth and I turn to leave see you two tomorrow I say as I walk away.

POV Amber

Kai just doesn't have a filter when he opens his mouth this is so embarrassing for me as it is and it makes me feel violated and he is getting off while Mandy is doing an examination on me so sick he is, I think to myself as he slides down under the sheet and flicks his tongue against my sex bead this shoots a shiver through my body and he pushes his fingers into my wet pussy I moan and he continues to enjoy licking and suckling on my love spot. The intense feeling takes over and I run my fingers into his hair and pull a fist full of it and he let's out a groan then flips me around. I grab hold of the head of the day bed to support me not knowing how rough he will be this time, luckily on one lives near our house here so no one is around to see him undress me.

POV Kai

I turn her around her back facing me and lift her dress over her head, maybe having sex out in the middle of the jungle has a natural effect on her and she'll let go and become free like a wild tiger and give me six sons all at once. I place my hands on her breasts after I bend her forward so she is on all fours then I push my hard member into her and full her with it, she moans loudly so I know she loves my cock deep inside her and the more I thrust myself into her and the faster I move deeper and harder the more she begs me to let her have her release . I fuck her till she can't contain her climax anymore and I allow her to cum, cum for me now baby I tell her. As she let's go so do I and I shoot my seed into her. The baby making shot I laugh as I move off her and lay down and enjoy the view of her beautiful nakedness.