Christmas in Moscow Part 5

POV Kai

Moscow is very busy this time of year hundreds flock to see the city to see it light up ,this means that my men are on fill alert as Amber and I travel to the city in convoy,she wants to see the lighting of the Christmas tree ,while we are there I am meeting with a gang leader that I have recently employed to keep track of any new leads on that little problem that just keeps popping the fuck up .We travel in two separate black Chrysler's Amber and I so that one of us survives an attack if that should happen ,we come to a stop in the city near to where the ceremony will take place not a far walk for us .My men exit first then Amber and I exit our cars ,My angle looks beautiful as she walks towards me surrounded by my men like she is already a leader in power ,she laces her tiny fingers between mine , I give her a soft kiss on her forehead and whisper did you miss me baby and she looks up at me with sheepish eyes and replies yes love terribly the drive was too long I smile at her and we walk towards the opening but Amber spots a food cart and wants Hot chocolate and a pretzel so I gave her my wallet and send two of my men with her ,while she is there Antonio arrives my new employee .

POV Antonio

Hey boss man nice to see you again ,so thats her right your queen fuck me no wonder you keep her guarded ,fuck I dont blame you she hot .

POV Kai

I grab Antonio by the neck and move towards him not wanting to cause a scene , now listen here you little fuck dont you so much as look at her or talk about her that way again I will make you eat your fucken balls do you understand she is your Queen and you will show her respect do you understand me I grit through my teeth .I notice Amber looking at me with a worried look on her face I quickly dust Antonio off and slap a smile on my face she watches for a while and turns back to ordering her treats .

Now what do you have on our little problem any news ?

POV Antonio

Sorry boss I bow my head ,Well boss we do and you not going to like it he managed to cross the border and he has been spotted near your compound ,he is like a fucken ghost boss we haven't yet been able to catch him ,my best men are tracking him we will soon know where he is hiding out .

POV Kai

You better get him and fast dont leave any stone un turned you hear me ,I want him dead let me know immediately when you have him I will deal with him myself he will wish he never tried to find her.We gave him a chance on a new life we let him live for fuck sake and set him up all he had to do was stay away but no this fucker hasn't got a brain he forgets who I am.why the fuck are you still here Antonio get to work what the fuck do I pay you for to stand here and keep me company I shout at him and he runs off .

Amber returns with a huge smile on her face biting into her pretzel ,Everything ok love she asks me ,I have to keep my face calm and once again smile making her believe that all is sunshine and roses in her world ,Yes my sexy beast everything is wonderful lets go enjoy our time tonight and not think of anything else but that ok. You enjoying that baby I ask her with a grin on my face as she hmmms while taking another bite ,she eats a lot for her tiny frame where the hell she puts it I dont know,she lets out a giggle looking up at me and just nods ,thats good baby anything for you I tell her as we now walk to see the lights come on in the center of the city. 

there are people Ice skating around and the city has the most stunning lights decorated all over one would think its the north pole where this so call Santa clause lives.We watch as the count down starts and and Amber jumps up and down in excitement and links her arm into mine ,5,4,3,2, 1 and the tree lights up in its full glory it is a sight to see lots of oos and ahhs fill the air and I see a tear fall from Ambers eye ,its so beautiful Kai she tells me and I hold her closer to me .We spend the rest of the night walking the streets and taking in all the sights of the city.