Shock Part 9

POV Kai

My phone rings as I exit the shower, it's my father he is on route to the meeting, papa I am on my way I tell him walking to my closet, my queen is sound asleep her sexy naked body laying on the bed. I get dressed in one of my many Armarni black suites and walk back over to my sleeping beauty, you sexy beast I whisper as I run my fingers softly over her waist she starts to stir so I just place a soft kiss on her lips and leave.
A hour later I am entering the hotel lobby, the receptionist is a hot thing blond hair and legs for days I great her with one of my seductive  smiles as my eyes undress her. She shows me to the lounged where my father is and I whisper to her as I pull her towards me that when I am done with my business I will request her audience in the pent house, she smiles and walks away, that ass of hers is making me hard as she moves it with swagger. I turn and shack my dad's hand and embrace him with a manly hug with a tap on the back we release one another and sit down.

POV Angelo

So son how are things going,is Amber being a good little wife, she better be treating you right, her mother taught her to make her man happy by how she treats me I am sure?.

POV Kai

That's a bit of a tough one father I answer him. You remember that son of a bitch Jay she use to hang around with well he came looking for her to make a very  long story short, well let's just he is being treated with the same amount of  torture that she shocked my heart with by trying to help him.
Jay won't be a problem for us any more.

POV Angelo

Good son I never though the stupid boy would show up after the last time we left him in a pool of his own blood.
Now tell me does she satisfy in the bedroom and when am I going to meet my grand babies?

POV Kai

Yes papa she does her best, still needs to learn to submit to all my desires but I will make her soon be a whore in the bedroom and a lady outside of it.
We started her treatments yesterday so hopefully soon you will see your grandson being born the heir to our new mafia generation.

POV Angelo

That's great news we must celebrate drink up my boy so we can go start this little gathering we have some important steps to put into place for my grandson.

POV Kai

We have the meeting and we drink some more brandy. My father has to leave so we say our good byes and I head up to the pent house and send for that whore at reception. I must release some anger before I meet up with my queen later.

She steps into the room and I tell her to strip for me, she removes her button up shirt so seductively and I have a view of her huge breast, I flick my finger ordering her to remove her white lace bra and she does so still dancing for me then she teases me with taking her time to slip off her blue knees high skirt once she is satisfied with her teasing she slips it off and it falls to the floor, she steps out of it and turns around and looks over her shoulder at me for a sign of what to do next I smirk at her and drop my finger from the side of my mouth showing her to do the slut drop and she dose this her ass in full glory bonuses and turns me on.
I am hard now so undress and use my tie to to tie her to the bed and use my hankie chief to muffle the sounds to come from her mouth, I slid myself easily in and out of her harder and faster she moans but it doesn't have the same effect on me as it does when Amber moans for me. I back hand her hard in the face to get off on a better moan and continue to trust harder as she tries to scream from the pain my hand just inflicted to her face, her make up is smudged down her cheeks from her crying and I just can't stand to look at her face any longer she just looks pathetic with blood and make up streaming off her face.
she is putting me off so I untie her and tie her up with her back towards me and her face facing the wall, I take a hand full of her long blond hair and pull her head back while fucking her hard, I slam her head into the wall her face now facing to the side as I press my body against her my face cheek to cheek with hers while I think of the first time I had my queen's pussy the though alone of Amber's love spot takes me to the point of climax so I move deeper and thrust harder and I manage to cum thank fuck for that!, I don't want to have painful balls tomorrow I think to myself.
I leave the bitch like that and go shower changing clothes for a more relaxed night out, jeans and a white Armarni button up shirt, I roll my sleeves up and walk out of the room.
Get rid of her or take her as your whore I don't care but I never want to see her again she is not worth the fuck, I tell my guard as I leave down the hall way.

POV Amber it's 19:45pm and it's been a great day alone and relaxing the two ladies took care of loosening every part of my body up and I feel like a new person, My driver is waiting as I walk out of the house towards the car he opens the door and I enter the car.
There is champagne so I have a glass while we drive, we enter what looks to be a yacht club 30minutes later and there is a brightly lite up yacht with slow music playing so that must be where I meet Kai.
I walk up the ramp and Kai is waiting for me I have a short tight fitting black lace dress on and black high heals to match. He looks at me with lust in his eyes so this is a indication he approves.

POV Kai

My queen looks beautiful as she steps up the ramp I hold me hand out for her while she steps down the stairs. Good evening Mrs Alexeev and happy birthday my love you look great I tell her and crash my lips against hers we kiss like this for a while and I pull away, wow You must have miss me today kitten.

POV Amber

Hello my love thank you and yes I did, I lie to him. He turns me around my back facing his chest with one hand around me waist and the other covering my eyes. Kai I giggle what are you doing while he leads me to our destination.

POV Kai

I get hard just by her ass rubbing against my member as I lead her to the deck on the yacht. It has a live band, a table set up for our dinner on one side and the floor of the deck is covered with dark pink and light pink rose petals its her favourite colour.
I uncover her eyes and she scans the deck with a very surprised look and a huge smile.

POV Amber

OH Kai it's beautiful, Oh My Gosh, you planned this and you know my favourite colour is pink, I am impressed of how he knew that I would love this. I turn and place my arms around his neck and he kisses me and we start to sway to the music its so romantic I whisper looking up at him, thank you Kai this means so much to me I lie to him and he believes me.

POV Kai

She loves it all I can see I didn't disappoint her. I press her against me and we sway to the music she smells so dam good but I have to control myself and wait for later. Oh and I have something for you baby, I signal on of my guards and he walks over with her gift.

POV Amber

I screech with joy, I do love gifts. One of Kai's guards walk over with a black velvet flat box and he opens the lid. Oh my god Kai it's so lovely Oh my its its just too beautiful Kai, I say as I look at the most amazing piece of jewellery I have ever seen. Its a diamond necklace but it has rare blue diamonds so I know this is very expensive.

POV Kai

I take the necklace and place it around her neck, its made for you baby and never worry about price baby you will only have the best my love. Come lets have some champagne and starters, I lead her to our table and it's spread with garlic snail, sushi, muscles with cheese sauce and much more all my wife's favourite starter and by what I hear seafood makes a women get extra horney this will prove the theory tonight.

POV Amber

There is so much of a veriaty on the table I dish a bit of everything, Kai just laughs at me it must be the look on my face at all this glorious food. We eat and chat then Kai and I watch the stars and the ocean as the sun sets around 12pm.

POV Kai

We should retire for the night my love I say to Amber as I lead her down into our room on the yacht. Once inside I unzip her dress and she slips it off, she places her arms around my neck and I pick her up bridal style and carry her to our bed. We spend the rest of the night making love to each other and she is finally playing her part by showing me she wants me just as much as I want her, it was out of this world. By the time the sun raised we where exhausted, she laid down on top of me her arms around my neck. I kissed her hair and whisper Good night placing my one hand on that sexy ass and the other on her back, she giggles good night my love and we fall into a desperate deep sleep.