Submission Part 7

POV Amber 

I wake to birds chirping and the change of air density its hot and humid ,I see what looks to be a jungle outside the glass doors in front of my bed the cool air brushes against my skin from the air-conditioning in the room as its switched on. Kai walks in with some cocktail looking drinks on a tray .

POV Kai

So you awake here I brought you some fruit punch to get your vitamins up ,You been out for a day .Amber we need to discuss our new terms ,you dishonored me and disrespected our marriage from now on if you don't do as I want from you just remember the image of your lover boy that will last you a life time because my love you never going to see him again this is all your fault if you just forgot about him and loved me then he wouldn't be where he is and you wouldn't be in a now loveless marriage ,she just lays there looking forward out into the beautiful Thailand jungle with wet eyes as tears fall from them,I speak in a gentle tone as I am trying to keep my blood pressure from boiling over due to the fact that every time I look at her it reminds me how much I love her and she denies me because of him.Secondly you said you will do anything for me to let Jay go right so here is the deal ,I wont let him go as I have to make sure you keep your promise so in saying that the deal is that he will be kept locked up and fed and what not but in order for him to live you will show me love ,respect and you will fall pregnant as soon as your next ovulation is due ,Dr Mandy will see that the time is scheduled she will run the tests on a daily basis that is my offer ,What is your decision ?

POV Amber 

Tears just fall as I listen to Kai's soft gentle voice filled with threats and I found myself once again in the situation where I have no choice I cant have Jay die for me and now to keep him alive I have to give Kai the one thing I would hate the most and that's a child ,I don't want to birth a monster like him .I decide to give in and submit to all Kai's requirements and I lean towards him and place a soft kiss on his lips to prove to him I will do what it takes to give him that.

POV Kai

Good girl I say after she seals the deal with her juicy lips kissing mine .Right then i say as I break the kisses she is still giving me ,do you want to change we going on a safari via elephant through the jungle its very hot and humid outside baby so get done and meet me down stairs in 10 minutes I try move off the bed and she pulls me back and holds herself tightly against me she whispers I love you Kai and she apologizes for the disrespect she has shown me and our marriage,Amber I except your apology but its going to take time for me to trust you again I will never stop loving you baby but you hurt us I say as I stand up and walk out the room leaving her there .

Right then i say as I break the kisses she is still giving me ,do you want to change we going on a safari via elephant through the jungle its very hot and humid outside baby so get done and meet me down stairs in 10 minutes I try move off the bed ...

POV Amber 

They are majestic animals ,Kai and I spend the rest of the day out on elephant back walking through the jungle and rivers its a place of beauty .Tomorrow will be the first of many tests to ensure I fall pregnant and all I think of is how we going to cover the fact that I still have that contraceptive in my blood that Mandy gave me knowing that this is what Kai would want from me but I don't let Kai see my mind has wondered I don't want him thinking that I might be thinking of Jay its for the best I think to myself as we walk off into the setting Thailand sunset.

Tomorrow will be the first of many tests to ensure I fall pregnant and all I think of is how we going to cover the fact that I still have that contraceptive in my blood that Mandy gave me knowing that this is what Kai would want from me but I don'...