Brain Freez Part 10

POV Amber

The late afternoon sun bleeds in through the windows in our room on the yacht dinner is already set on a tray by the glass doors looking out into the ocean, my head aches and I squint my eyes as I lift myself up and look around the room Kai isn't in the bed, he must have got up earlier to do some work I think to myself. I can't believe I have slept all day and I am still exhausted, last night was a long night and I can't lie it was nothing like I have ever experienced, Kai was so gentle and loving but as I think about last night my stomach turns and I leap out of the bed as fast as I can and run to the bathroom, I reach the toilet just in time as my stomach empties its self. That toilet become my best friend for a while as I clung to it my body becoming weak, I heave but there isn't anything left inside me. I just lay down on the floor of the bathroom with no energy to try get back to the bed. God what's wrong with me, maybe something I ate has upset my stomach I think to myself, my eyes become heavy and within seconds I am out cold. I wake up much later by now I am in my bed and attached to a drip. Kai is asleep in the chair across from the bed. I call him and he just about jumps out of his skin I giggle at the sight of his shocked face, feeling much better.

POV Kai

Baby you gave me a hell of a fright, how you feeling my love, I ask her. She looks much better them when I found her she was pale and looked like she was dying.

POV Amber

Good thanks but I would love love some food right now and I want bacon with syrup on the side lots of it, I demand.

POV Kai

OK baby anything for my queen I say as I leave the room to get her what will satisfy her even tho its a very strange combination she demands but fuck it if it makes her feel better then she will have it.

POV Amber

Kai almost runs out the room to get my order . I laugh as he almost trips and falls on his face, what the hell is up with him. Last night's love making has change him big time he is acting like a puppy, I just giggle to myself thinking of this change in him.
Once my food comes I devour it I am so starved, now happy and comfy I thank Kai and go out onto the beck and watch the waves from the rails, Kai wraps his arms around my waist and kisses me on the back of my neck.

POV Kai

Baby you make me so happy I tell her. The joy that is boiling inside me from the thought that she might be pregnant, I just can't control myself I turn her around and lift her up she wraps her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck she has this confusing look in her eyes, why the look baby what you thinking I ask her.

POV Amber

Just wondering what's gotten into you Kai it's not like you to be all gentle and so loving. What's going on I wonder has he hurt Jay or even worst killed him and now is trying to make up for it, I think to myself and tears automatically just start to pour as I think of how I miss him and what I have had to do to keep him safe. Kai just holds my tight and tells me how sorry he is for being a ass but at the same time tells me that it will be the best to just obey him and he won't have to treat me like that if only he knew the real reason why my tears where actually falling he would surly kill Jay if his men haven't already.

POV Kai

Shh baby don't cry I try sooth her, you just need to learn to obey me, if you don't you know what will happen and now that you might have my bambino in you, I really don't want to hurt you my love. Her face shoots up from my chest immediately with shock in her eyes.

POV Amber

What are you talking about Kai?
And with that I push myself off him.

POV Kai

Think about your symptoms my love, it's pregnancy signs but we will only know once we back home in the jungle, Dr Mandy is already waiting to run the test even tho she said it might be to early to find out, but I don't care I want to know first thing in the morning when we get home.

POV Amber

What you got to be kidding right Kai how can this be and so quick and before I can't stop my mouth from voicing out loud the words spill out with hate. No fucken ways can I be pregnant and neither will I be. Kai's blue eyes turn black as the rage boils over inside him and he slaps me so hard across the face that immediately blood pours from my mouth and my lip swells.

POV Kai

What the fuck did you just say Amber, what the fuck how dare you speak in that tone about my child to be, you won't fucken disrespect him ever again do you fucken understand know your place bitch, The rage I have took over me and I almost slapped her head off her shoulders for the filth that came from her mouth she will learn never to disrespect me or my heir ever again. You see what you made me do you fucked up again Amber how much longer is it going to take to fucken get it in your head that I own you bitch and I tell her as I lift her back up by her arm her face wet from blood and tears, get that ass inside tonight I will teach you a lesson you will never forget.
I push her though the door way into the room and bend her over my knee and beat the shit out of her ass with my leather belt her skin is purple but still I am not fulfilled, I call up Mario who is taking care of Jay and I tell him to cut off two of Jay's fingers and while he does this to send the video. Amber only screams as I say this, seconds later my phone beeps and the video downloads, I push play and with a fist of her hair I make her watch it. Jay screams with pain and I laugh at how weak he is. See baby you did this to him not me, do you like what you did baby, If only you would fucken listen but no it's like you have to brain in your head.

POV Amber

I am sorry Kai please it won't happen again please Kai. Oh god I am so sorry, all I do is cry and beg Kai to forgive me. I can't ever slip up again, Poor Jay I am so sorry I am I won't let you get hurt again Jay I promise him in my mind as I just cry and cry.

POV Kai

I grab her by the neck and I make her look into my eyes, you better fucken not fuck up again Amber because next time it's his head do you understand nicely now or do I need to send you to prep school to teach you, you dumb bitch,I ask her and she promises me again that she won't and tells me she is mine and we can have as many babies as I want.
So I throw her onto the bed and fuck her for hours again, if she isn't pregnant she will be when I am done with her.

POV Amber

The next day I can barely walk or sit from the way Kai punished me last night my lip is swollen and my cheek bruised I try to cover it with some Concealer and I slap on a happy face as I walk out to meet my husband on the deck for breakfast.
We eat and I kiss him and thank him for the lovely time he gave me and remind him that we need to head back home to do the test, I make myself sound over fucken happy about it and he agrees. We both get into our own cars and head back home, I allow myself the time to just cry it out on the way so that I can face this head on with all the strength left in me.

Thank my loves for the votes it means so much to me hope you enjoying the book lots of twist and turns to come keep voting 😉