Phase 11: The Battle for Bifröst, part 1

AVIA, the wings of the future!

The most prominent technology company in the world from DIANA can fulfill all your desires in the fields of technology, gadgets and Castaway supplies.

Do you want both top-notch performance and elegant design? Try out our new pentop AVIA Daydreamer powered by the latest AVIACore 5Gen Ultima or the new tablet computer AVIA Daydreamer Tab with xHD holographic projector 3rd Gen which allows you to project the screen as a hologram in ten times the size as the original without losing even a bit of the quality!

But most importantly... in just a few weeks, we will be releasing a new series of Champion prostheses and Augments AVIA Overseer! High-performance, customizable artificial body parts with brand new functions and special skills, the future of Neoclash! You can pre-order the new Overseer gear on the official AVIA website with a special discount price! Only for a limited time!

An advertisement for the AVIA company

With the Bifröst arena behind my back, I reunite with my friends

With the Bifröst arena behind my back, I reunite with my friends. They came all, except Maria. Konstantin, Scarla, Sotiris, Svetlana and Sasha. The place is already busy since a tournament is going to take place here soon, but this time, we didn't come for Neoclash.

"Thank you all for coming," I tell them, shaking their hands.

For this occasion, I decided not to wear my Warden gear - except the shock rifle attached to my belt. I put on a simple black cropped T-shirt and loose knee-long shorts. The rifle is quite striking, but I can't do anything about it. And after all, we will be a squad of combat-ready Castaways escorting one Healthy. There's no way of being inconspicuous.

Ryan is carrying a small handbag with priceless contents. There are both samples and the tablet computer containing the formulas. Even though he tries to look bold and confident, I can't ignore the fear in his eyes. He knows this is the most important day in his life so far... and screwing things up would be an unpleasant turn.

As I observe the determined faces in front of me, Sasha steps forward. "Guys, before we go," he says, "I have... a thing to tell you. I know why Maria isn't with us."

"Speak up," Svetlana invites him.

The blue-haired guy, usually cheeky and overconfident, suddenly looks almost ashamed. "I got into her flat," he admits. "There I found her. Zoya, what you saw back then in Italy... Maria wasn't ill. She was drunk. I found out she has a pretty serious problem with alcohol. I think we can get her out if we work on it, but today, she won't be able to join us. A hungover Castaway is close to useless."

"God... that makes sense," I say. Now when I think about it, she really was drunk. How could I be so blind? "Wel... it's too bad that Maria won't join us today. Every hand can count when the things go tough - she proved that in the Serenity Tower. But I hope it will go well even without her."