6

The loss of blood, the panic, and the pressure that came from Stain, takes its toll on your body. Dropping to the floor on all fours with the threat of passing out. Feeling all the energy start to leave your body it begins to tremble from shock. With your vision starting to fade, the feeling as of being lifted, yet your limbs feel heavy. The agonising pain in your shoulder is becoming unbearable now as the adrenaline is starting to dissolve.

Just in the blink of an eye, your vision goes black.

Starting to open your eyes, light blinds you for a moment before attempting to open them again, squinting at the brightness.

"f/n are you awake?" hearing an extremely worried voice, making you open one eye a little wider, directly in the direction of the anxious voice, your vision still adjusting to the light.

"Yeh," is all you can manage, your throat sore for some unknown reason. Lifting your hands sluggishly to rub your eyes, all your limbs are heavy and aching. When you move your right arm, a sudden pain shoots, from your shoulder down your arm. Instantly you wince, crying out in sudden pain.

"Don't move you, idiot, you've just woke up!" Snapping at you, making you raise an eyebrow at the tired-looking man with black orbs and messy black hair. 

"Nice to see you came to see me in the hospital, to call me an idiot Sho. I appreciate it" your sore, scratchy voice was dripping with sarcasm. "So, why the hell are you here? Last time we spoke, I was a slut." Glaring at him, you try to get up without pulling the IV out of your hand. 

"I heard you got hurt. As well as some of my students," Whispering it softly, so you could only just hear him. 

"Well, why don't you go harass them as I don't want you here!" Snapping back at him, still angry at your last discussion at the sports festival.

"Look (f/n) I was wrong I'm sorry!" Aizawa starts walking towards your hospital bed. "I just got so mad when I saw you kissing Endeavour, I didn't think," grabbing your hand carefully, "Will you forgive me please for everything?" He was looking into your eyes, pleading with you for forgiveness. 

"I don't know Sho. I need to go back to the States." your throat hoarse, your eyes burning from the threat of tears falling.

"OK!" dropping your hand, Aizawa walks out the room, stopping by the door before turning to look into your (e/c) orbs before leaving. Once his footsteps are out of range, the tears you were wanting to shed burst out of your eyes like a dam.

Little did you know, that the man that walked away was cursing himself. Believing that he was the sole reason why you were wanting to leave again. 

After a few days, you were finally released from the hospital and back to the hotel that you were stopping at near UA. Having surgery, as well as blood transfusion due to your incident with the Hero Killer. Seb who was freaking out, texting every 5 minutes since you woke up to check on you. 

However, it meant you had to rest but stay in Japan longer. All you wanted to do was go back to the States. Nonetheless, you decided to do as much work as possible staying at the hotel deciding not to leave for anything.

From the information you had gathered, was that the Stain had been knocked out by his own rib piercing his lung, after the fight with the three boys. More than that you learned that the League of Villains had been behind the attacks by releasing the Nomu's in Hosu. Then two of the names of the people in charge of the leagues was revealed as Tomura Shigaraki and Kurogiri, however, they weren't caught in Hosu, just like back at the USJ.

It was driving you insane, that fact you weren't able to get information on these two men. All you could get was just names and descriptions from the witnesses at the USJ.