22

The plane ride was uneventful, well to be fair Aizawa wouldn't have known anything different since he slept most of the flight back, only waking up for the meals. The kids were all exhausted after their week in LA, as it had been jammed packed with both fun and educational activities. They had all made a special bond with you, the number one stealth and intel hero, and all wondered if they truly would see you again. Although they assumed, they would after your marriage to their homeroom teacher.

Once they touched down, the kid's parents picked them up to spend the weekend at home relaxing before they were off again on the summer hero training camp with Class 1-B. Of course, they were all excited, a few a little nervous since they would also be taking a night class at camp due to their grades but were grateful to actually be going on the camp, as they had worked so hard.

Back in LA you were sat in your apartment waiting for Shota to message, to say that they had landed safely. Whilst working you kept constantly checking the flight to see where it was, but to also making sure it was still on track. It was also annoying as you knew that he would need to make sure that the kids were dealt with first before he could contact you.

The later it got the more nervous you were becoming, as you sat watching god only knows on the TV since you weren't actually watching it, due to constantly checking your phone with your cat slept on your knee.

At some point, you must have drifted off, as you're awoken by your ringing tone cutting through the silence of your home. That only this morning was buzzing with life! "Hello!" Quickly answering it in a panic, you were greeted with a husky laugh on the other end.

"Where's the fire?" Shota commented as you'd sounded panicked, making you finally let go of the breath you'd been holding since the moment he stepped on the plane.

"haha very funny. Everything ok with your flight?" cutting straight to the point to make sure there was nothing he was hiding, as he most likely wouldn't tell you if there was to not panic you even more.

"Not sure, slept practically all the time," from the tone he used, it was obvious he was telling the truth makes you sigh in relief. "Was some little cutie worried about her husband?" he playfully chimed down the phone making you snort.

"Whatever! As if I would," your voice was playful and like music to his ears, although it was different over the phone and he missed that he wasn't beside you. "It's really quiet," you state bringing him back to the conversation. "I kinda miss all the kids running around and talking about stuff, trying to be quiet but we can actually hear it," you admit igniting a little bit of hope.

"Why don't you become a teacher at U.A?" there was a quizzical tone to the question and the question itself caught you off guard. It wouldn't be a lie if you didn't admit you had enjoyed yourself helping the student, but that wasn't your dream that was his. Actually, it wasn't when you knew him, so it had surprised you when he became a teacher but that was a question you would ask another day.

"Nah, that's your thing Shosho baby!" you giggle as you hear him physically facepalm down the phone at the name you called him. "Ooo you like that name...I'll forever call you Shosho baby!" chuckling maniacally as he groans.

"When I see you again, I'm gonna spank your ass so fuckin' hard!" he growls down the phone, as you stand to get a drink. The thought alone is sending your never region into a tizzy of excitement.

"Mr Aizawa, you tease." grinning to yourself knowing, he can't see you but he can tell by the tone of your voice, that his words alone are enough to get you hot and bothered.

"It's not my fault that I miss my smokin' hot wives' body, especially the way her ass jiggles!" he was not only not doing you any favours but he was also getting himself worked up. "Damn it!" he groaned making you laugh as you know he was turned on thinking of the multiple nights you'd spent together, since getting married.