18

"Telophase multi portal...scout the area!" You command as the red-haired man's eyes began glowing white, as extremely tiny portals opened within every room, but they were no bigger than an inch. Being extremely quiet, you look over the holes before hearing All Might speaking clearly getting into the character of being a villain.

"Those pesky heroes will never find you!" he chuckles evilly, it was taking all the actual pros will power to not laugh. Getting back to it you only had fifteen minutes to do the rescue.

Kaminari and Jiro, however, were stifling little laughs but still terrified. Pointing to the portal Seb nods closing all the others before opening more. It was each corner of the room the villain and hostages were in. Looking through the area All Might still hadn't noticed he was being watched, he was impressed. He knew you were good but the fact he couldn't hear sound was impressive.

The students watching on was amazed at how quickly you and Seb worked together, and apart from the normal sounds of an abandoned factory, they couldn't even hear your breaths before the portals were closed.

"Open a portal big enough for my finger to go through, I'll change to the environment then quickly open a portal and I'll step through." you smile as he smirks.

In the company, the two of you were known as the ultimate secret ops heroes. "Right...once in there I will cause a distraction from the outside of the room, whilst you try to get the sneak attack on the villain," Seb smirked, he was good. "Yell if you get him...or if not, I will assume that I'll hear the fight and I'll get in" smiling.

"Right...I'll go in from above...I'm activating my suction cups on my suit" normally you wouldn't need to say it but you did for the class watching.

Aizawa watched on from the side proud of the woman you had become whilst he wasn't around, he couldn't describe the amount of love he had for you. Even though his face held no sign of any emotion from his tired eyes. 'I love this woman...she is so strong' he thought scanning the area as if he was scouting it out but you were always better even at school.

Opening a tiny portal, you poke your finger through, just changing the colour of your skin to match, but not taking on the properties otherwise you couldn't be flexible. Looking in his vantage hole Seb creates a portal at the front of the room as a distraction, before opening one in the ceiling in the far corner.

Quicker than lightning, you crawl through sticking straight to the ceiling on your front before Seb closes that one and begins opening multiple portals around All Might, to distract him on which you may come through.

"That won't fool me, you dirty heroes!" All Might bellows as you slowly and quietly crawl to above All Might but have to stop before the portals, due to the sheer size of the man and his tall blonde bangs that always reminded you of bunny ears.

"Sir, I can't see her" Kirishima commented.

"That is her quirk shitty hair." Bakugou was watching in awe at the things he could learn, Midoryia was taking notes, were as all the girls found it amazing how flexible you were.

"Yes, she has most likely blended only to the colour of the room, because she is fighting All Might he may remember what the tells are to see her. I know exactly where she is, I believe Endeavour worked it out as well." as Aizawa said it, he hated that man's name leaving his mouth.

"She is slightly back from All Might's head," he commented pointing at the screen but because they didn't know your tells, no one could see you. That is when you flipped onto your back, it was all so fast the students would most likely be wanting to see a slo-mo later. Flinging down in one swift movement you wrapped your legs around the thick neck of the man. It temporarily threw him off as you reached to tie his feet with the capture tape.

For the briefest of a second, the thought crossed your mind 'That was to....' before he pulls your legs apart holding you dangling mind air.

"Not today Heroes!" All Might laughed before you could even move, he threw through the portal that had Seb behind it, making you crash straight into him. All his portals closed as he groaned, and you also groaned straddling the man.

"Not the first time we've been in this position," he smirked forgetting your husband was listen as you give him the look. "OOO operation bouncy ball?" Seb smirked.

"Yeh make a barrier of portals for me to go in and out of the room" Grinning, you tapped your belt, your skin turning a black rubber, making your extremely bendy as you made your body into a ball like as possible.

A portal opened below you then one high up making you drop from a great height, Seb was moving his hands like crazy, All Might was standing in front of the students, so it was difficult to get them out quickly without him grabbing them, meaning you were the distraction.

"hahaha, silly hero!" All Might bellowed before your bouncy ball body was bouncing off all the walls in the room, getting a few hits in at the hero as he was holding a terrified Kaminari his shirt meaning Jiro was facing the hard floor.

'Shit' you thought before you could form a plan, you're balled up body was stopped from bouncing around with one of All Might's strong hench arm being pinned to his chest. "Hahaha nice try this brings back memories, you got faster though" he smirked as your being pinned. However, due to the distraction, Seb's portal opened just behind All Might placing capture tape on his leg.

"Shame you didn't win," Seb commented portal-ling in front of the man who looked a little stunned.

"hahaha well done...you're a great team" the symbol of peace commented "Yeh you're tough" Seb smirked "Guys. can I be unpretzelled please" you groan starting to ache and feel a little sick from all the portal jumping and bouncing around.

As soon as you back to normal "Nope gonna vom," Seb just opens a portal above a toilet in your office.

"That's handy" Kaminari grins as he released.

"That was amazing Camo" Jiro was smiling, "You're so quiet...when usually your so loud" she smiled as you just held a thumb up still vomiting.

"Done?" Seb asked as you stood up grabbing a mint.

"Man, that was rough" you groan since you don't normally use that move as much anymore. "Portal boy," you smirk.

"Geez" he groans opening a portal for everyone to walk back into the control room.

"THAT WAS AMAZING" Mina squealed.

"Yeh, he was clearly taking it easy on us" you laugh.

"But I beat him still" Seb smirked as you tapped his head "Such a good boy" you giggle making Aizawa glare at the redhead. He hadn't noticed it before, but you and your sidekick were extremely close.

'I'll talk to her later' he thought "Right let's separate you into groups and we can get on with this training" Shota sounded bored stiff as he was saying it.

"I'm so pumped" Kirishima was excited.

"I hope we can learn a lot from Camo" Iida commented making you smile.

With that, the groups were made and the two teachers each took a battlefield, Seb split himself between the three locations. Although he never stopped long at Aizawa's as he could feel the tension from the guy when he was there. '

He clearly worked out we used to be a thing' Seb thought as he popped up to where you were watching.

"So, I may have pissed your husband off with the comment about the position we were in," he laughed nervously.

"That's cool...he will be understanding. I did have a life between reconnecting with him. I would say he will grow to love you, but I doubt that. I'll still love ya though" you laughed before signally the end of the day and time to get changed and back to eat food.

The next day was a theme park day, so the kids could enjoy their time in LA, and it wasn't all work, as you knew as soon as they got to camp Aizawa would not be going easy on them. 

****Thank you for reading****