20

****fertility sensitive scenes****

Getting to Space Mountain you sat next to the ash blonde boy "I'm sorry you're just too easy to annoy" you admit to the kid, "You're a good kid, ok? Hell of a lot of talent. So don't let that temper ruin your chances" that made the red eyes of the guy glare at you before softening.

"If I was older, I would date you" he smirked which made even the infamously Camo blush as red as Kirishima's hair, without having a comeback as the ride kicked into action.

At the camera section, you leaned over placing a little kiss on the boy's cheek making his face go into a state of confusion of payback for catching you off guard. 'I'm never washing this cheek' the blonde thought getting off the ride the class got to the picture section which they would all get a copy of to their Disney apps. All the boys glaring at Bakugou in jealousy, whereas he had bright red cheeks with a smug look on his face.

Hearing Seb's voice you looked over to see your husband scowl at the pictures making you stick your tongue out as he rolled his eyes.

"Right, go do your own thing for the day. If you have any problems call mine, (f/n), Seb or Susie's phones. This is for emergencies only. Don't forget we're booked in for food at the Rose Taverna at 7 pm and then we will be watching the fireworks together as a group" the teacher commented as you smiled.

"Have fun guys and don't forget to eat lots of sugar, meet the characters and have a great time" you smile as they all disperse in their usual groups.

"Well, Susie and I will be off laters" Seb winks before walking away.

"Bye guys" you smile as they walk off. "So, what you want to do first?" you hug your grumpy looking husband.

"This" he smirks placing a kiss on your lips just as one of the cast members catches it on their camera outside the castle.

"Love you, Mrs Aizawa" he smirks as you giggle.

"Love you too, Mr Aizawa" you have the goofiest look on your face. As you began walking around, seeing a few of the kids having fun the two of you laughing and joking about how Mic would be jealous. You even manage to get the old grumper to meet a few characters, but he isn't impressed.

Grabbing a couple of coffees, you sit on Main Street waiting for the afternoon parade, before the whole of the other side is filled with class 1-A who are taking pictures. At one point because you're so famous in LA that as soon as they spot you, you're dragged into Mickey and Minnie's car with a couple of kids that have serious illnesses.

"Look who it is everyone...The number one pro stealth hero Camo...with our extra special guests Lucas and Mary who are all having an extra magical day with their favourite hero," sat between the two kids it broke your heart knowing they didn't have long in the world.

As you went past the class of 1-A and your husband you whispered to the two children "See those kids, they're going to be amazing heroes one day...just like the two brave children you are" you smiled as the two kids both hugged you not paying attention to anything else as you just held the two children, trying your best to not cry.

Looking at you, Shota wanted to hold you so much as he left his spot to meet you at the end of the parade. Class 1-A watched the parade then headed down to see you stood there with the two children. As you had gotten out of the car the two families had gone to their children, as Aizawa stood by the side listening.

"Lucas and Mary, you are amazing little heroes you know, since you wear a smile as big as All Might's. I will let you in on a little secret All Might is one of my best friends in the whole world. So, I'm going to make it so that he comes to see you this week" you smile. As the children's families are thank you the boy and girl don't want to let go of your legs as you have a hand on their heads you're smiling.

"She is great with kids," Seb sneaks up behind your husband.

"I hope so. I want to have children with that woman one day." that's when Seb's face drops.

"I would advise discussing that with your wife." Aizawa looked at the man then back at you, something in your face held a pain that he wasn't aware you had. Seb had said you were very broken, but your husband didn't know half of it.

The rest of the day you were a little off but still smiling and cheerful as you messed with the kids. Food was great and stood snuggled up to Aizawa was amazing, like this was the best time of your life but you had something you needed to speak to him about. Only Seb knew this secret as it hadn't made the press.

Getting back to the flat All Might was already in bed and the kids were shattered, so practically fell straight to sleep. Getting into your own bed you lay next to your husband with your head on his bare chest.

"Today was sooo magical wasn't it" you giggled.

"Hmmhm" that made you look into his eyes.

"Everything ok?" you put a hand on his face as he puts his large hand over your tiny one.

"I was just thinking today...would you want to, ya know try for a family?" he wasn't expecting the look in your eyes. It was a sadness that instantly filled your eyes with tears. Sitting up he pulled you into his body "Hey...come on tell me what's wrong? I didn't want to make you cry" he couldn't work out why you were so sad.

"I'm sorry...I'm so sorry...I should have told you" You sniffled against the man chest, as tears dripped down his bare skin.

"Don't be sorry for anything" he pulled away looking at you "If you don't want a family...I'm happy with just you" he rubbed the tears away, well-tried but they kept coming as you shook your head "I want one...I want one so bad I want to be able to." that made his heartache at what he thought was coming next.

"I've been told I may never have children" you sniffle as you about to continue.

"Hey...that's ok. We can adopt or we can go to a fertility specialist to see our options...it doesn't matter" the man you loved held you reassuring you that it wasn't a problem. However, this was a feeling that wasn't something that you could describe to anyone, like a wanting and that you were missing something.

The doctors had said that you may never have children but if you did want to still try you would need to have help in doing so, but still, that may not help. As you calmed down you explained this to your husband, he stroked your hair wiping your noses and eyes until kissing your nose.

"Let's get some sleep. We can work it out, ok? No matter what happens just remember I love you ok." lying down in his arms you're exhausted as you fall asleep. 

***Thank you for reading and I'm really sorry if this upset anyone as I did it more for an awareness that it's not ok to ask people when they're going to have a baby, as you don't know their circumstance.  I am going through this currently myself. That's why I know the feeling of being told this by a doctor.*