29

Aizawa's class was now the second year, all of them blossoming into amazing heroes. It had been a year since the day Bakugou had been rescued and during the first period, there was a moment of silence to think of those no longer around and those still not awake. 

"Right class, we'll be having rescue training today," Aizawa announced to his class as they all got excited. "It will be tougher. So, you should know by now that it won't be fun." he looked sadistic making the students shake in fear before he nodded. 

"Now get yo..." before he could finish his classroom door flew open to see an exhausted-looking, All Might. Trying to catch his breath, all the students froze to the spot as Aizawa raised an eyes brow, "Can we help?" his toned bored and fed up, really not in the mood today since it was over a year since he'd heard his wives voice. 

"She's...." coughing some blood as Aizawa's eyes went wide in anticipation. "(f/n) woke up!" as soon as he heard it, your husband dropped to his knees in shock as he heard gasps from the students. 

"They wouldn't tell me anything. I'll be taking over your class but you need to go." All Might was dying to see you but he knew that it was the right of your husband to be the first face you saw that wasn't hospital staff. 

"I gotta..." not even finishing he jumped to his feet running as if he was being chased by hounds from hell. Jumping in his car, he knew that his friends would be Eri up knowing full well that he had been waiting to see you. 

At the hospital, your eyes had opened but you were still extremely sleepy but also confused. There was hardly any energy in your body and even though your eyes were wide open, you could see out your left one very well. Instead, you looked around with your one good eye trying to assess the situation but even though you had just woken up, you didn't know what the hell was going on causing you to begin to panic. 

There was a tube down your throat, a flashback of being waterboarded coming back to your mind as you began to thrash in your bed knocking on your heart monitor. It seemed as though you'd flatlined, making the doctor and nurses run into the room to see you trying to reach for the mash on your face. 

Instantly running over they tried to calm you, but you didn't know where you were. Thinking that you were still with the villains. Due to the panic state that had to give you a sedative to calm you down, that when Aizawa came you were barely conscious. 

"(F/n)?" running into the room to see you lying there, no longer with a full mask on it was a sight for sore eyes as he ran grabbing your hand. All he wanted was for you to tell him he was an idiot but all you did was sluggishly turn your head to glance at him, before looking away in shame. 

It was a look he knew all too well, he'd seen it on so many heroes faces when they'd not been able to save someone. That's when he knew you remembered everything that had happened to you, all the pain you'd been put through was going to haunt you. Of course, he wasn't aware that you'd see your friend Simon aka Tech Guy killed before your very eyes. 

"It's going to be ok. I'm here for you and so will everyone else." holding your hand, you wouldn't face him, but he could see silent tears roll down your cheeks. There was nothing he could say or do right now apart from holding your hand until all the tears you had would eventually stop. 

To him and everybody else a year had passed by, however, for you, it would feel like the events only happened yesterday. Not knowing that a year of your life was spent in a deep slumber, whilst your body repaired and adjusted itself to now being quirkless. 

It must have been an hour that you both sat in silence, neither of you doing anything but sitting in the emotionless white hospital room that had been your home for the last 12 months. Glancing up from your hand, Shota saw you now looking at him as if you were trying to work out if he was actually there or if it was just a twisted dream.