26

"CAMOOO...WAKE THE HELL UP!" there was someone screaming for you to wake up, the voice had panic in it as if it thought you could help somehow. 

'Haha even in death I still hear them, bloody students...I guess Bakugou was always the loudest.' your mind swirling down a dark spiral.

"I SAID WAKE THE HELL UP!" there it was again but it was louder, the ringing in your ears subsiding as you began to feel your numb body. That was until a sharp pain went through you, as you were thrown across the room or dropped on a solid floor. "LEAVE HER ALONE!" there was no denying it, whatever hell you'd been dragged to Bakugou was there leaving you with no choice but to try to open your eyes. 

"She's practically dead....." the girlish tones of the bitch that had cut you, was close as you reached your hand out gripping what must be her ankle. Fuck it was painful as one of your bloodshot (e/c) eyes opened. The vision was fuzzy as it came to but you had indeed dragged the woman to the floor who was whining but it was like white noise. 

Taking in your surroundings best you could there was a wall, it was slow and the villains did nothing but watch knowing you were now powerless and broken. "Camo. Use your quirk!" Bakugou was screaming at you as he could see how beat up you were. 

That's when you heard someone laughing, it was the girl before being scolded by someone you weren't clear your hearing was all off. However, as you propped yourself against the wall you looked to see the boy chained up but there wasn't a scratch on him. 'Thank god' you thought in knowing he wasn't hurt and it was clear they would want the firey teen to change sides. 

Clearly, the villains had no clue who they were dealing with as you sat struggling to breathe but you looked at the boy whose eyes held sadness but also rage at what had happened. "Baku~g~ou!" coughing up some blood wasn't a good way for the student to see you but he had to see you being strong. "Stay strong!" your sentence was so broken as you tried to prop yourself up the wall but your legs wouldn't. "You'll be a..." your vision was fading as you tried to grit through the pain "Hero!" 

The boy's yells in panic, couldn't be heard by you as you went unconscious knowing you yet again couldn't save the boy, just as you couldn't save Tech Guy or yourself. 

"Kurogiri, take her with the other quirkless pro," Shigaraki commented as the vortex quirked man picked up your half-naked lifeless body, teleporting you back to the warehouse you'd originally fallen asleep in. There you placed with a white sheet covering your modesty since the man you called a 'glorified cab' was a gentleman after all. With that he went back to the Leagues hideout, as they continued to try to persuade the angry ash-blonde he was more cut out to be a villain. 

They'd also made him watch a live interview with the two teachers at the site, as well as the Principal of U.A. As your husband defended the firey blasty boy stating that just because he was angry, he was a true hero and would become great one day since he knew it just as all the boys teachers did. However, it was clear there was a panic and worry in the usually messy black-haired man's eyes as he'd learnt that not only had he been able to protect one of his students but his wife had been taken by the same villains. 

What had happened not long after Bakugou was taken affected the man, who seemed to hold no emotions greatly only to find out that whilst he wasn't there his wife had been taken with no indication of where she was. It had taken all the persuasion in the world to stop him from going Liam Neeson and hunting the people down, and killing them with his bare hands. 

Hizashi and Nemuri held him back as his rage at the situation, was almost released on the red-haired man and your second in command on his arrival to Japan. The thing is in the state that Seb was also in, he was prepared for the beating. To him he had failed in his task as a hero, but not only that as your friend. You, however, wouldn't blame anyone else but yourself for the failure of both you, Tech Guy and Bakugou being taken.