31

After informing All Might what had happened, Shota went to spend the rest of the night marking whilst watching Eri like he did most nights. The girl really chilled him out and he couldn't help but smile whilst she was around. The girl had been hurt badly by the Yakuza but here she was recovering after she'd been put through, and getting on with her life like a normal child should Not being used for her power like she'd been before the heroes had saved her. 

The man knew this was going to be tough for you to take in but he knew the woman he loved would accept it. Especially if advised on why he took on such responsibility without waiting to consult the woman. The arrangement was that he would go at visiting hours for the next week to see how you were progressing before taking the girl to see you. 

Back at the hospital, you didn't wake until the next morning but throughout the night doctors had checked on you making sure that nothing serious was going on. When your eyes did open, it was a strange sensation not like the one the day before but still, you didn't feel like yourself. It kind of felt like the time the doctors had advised that you may never have children, but it was possible with IVF you could conceive due to a defect with your ovaries. 

Of course, it wasn't something when you were younger that would happen to you. No one would think that was the case but you had over time adjusted to the fact. There is always another way if you wanted something so badly. So, like that situation you lay in the hospital bed, your mind whirring through all the events that you'd been put through at the hands of the league.

It was as if you were in a trance when Doctor Appleby walked into the room, noticing tiny tears just falling from the corners of your eyes. The woman was wise enough to know that you were trying to compute what to do next. Over the year she'd seen and heard the different stories of the strong woman that was lying asleep in her bed. 

"They called you 'The Sleeping Hero' and from what I heard of you it was a suitable name." hearing an unfamiliar voice, your face slowly turned with wide eyes not sure if the woman in the white coat was friend or foe. "I'm Doctor Appleby, I'm the one who treated you when you first came in." she smiled and could see the relief on your face, as you looked down at your hands. 

"Mind if I take a seat, Mrs Aizawa?" she was polite, that you just nodded not sure if you could even manage to speak since it hurt so much just saying 'Bakugou' yesterday. Having permission the woman took a seat next to the bed. 

"It's a pleasure to finally be able to speak to you. I wasn't sure to be honest if you would wake up, but I guess I lost the bet and the people who love you knew just how strong you are." that made you look at the woman you'd never met before in your life, confused that she didn't know jack shit about you. 

"I know what you're thinking. Who the hell is this woman? She doesn't know me." that made your eyes go wide, as she smiled at knowing from your face she was right. "I also know you wouldn't want me to sugarcoat how difficult this is going to be...I can assure you it's not my usual bedside manner but I've spoken to your tough husband multiple times. Therefore, you must be one straight-talking woman." the words actually managed to get a smile on your face, making the woman in question smile in return. 

"I heard you said your first word already as well, most people can't even comprehend what happened to them with the situation you'd been through." that made you raise an eyebrow in a bit of sass making the woman actually chuckle. 

"When you're better, I'm going to take you out for drinks because I can imagine you are a treat on a night out. However, I do need to explain what will be happening because well you should know this isn't going to be a walk in the park." your eyes looked at the woman's face, but the fuzziness of one was frustration you to the point that you just closed it.