🍋15🍋

Waking up the next morning to your alarm going off you groan, trying to reach for it before being pulled back by two extremely strong arms.

"Don't go..." Shota groggy voice mumbled making you giggle.

"Let me turn the alarm off sleepy," you shimmy forward grabbing the device and switching off the alarm, before turning and snuggling up to your new husband.

Opening one tired eye, he looks into your sleepy face before smiling and closing his eye again, kissing your forehead before pulling your naked body against his.

"I can wake up every morning like this Mrs Aizawa," Shota smirks against your skin.

"Me too. Mr Aizawa," you mummer against his solid chest your hot breath sending shivers down his spine.

"God, I love you!" his rough hands travelling down your body to your ass groping it, making you moan a little before he turns on his back pulling you with him so, that you're now lying on top with a little squeal at the sudden movement.

"Love you too" you smirk before placing your lips against his for a sweet kiss.

"I still don't think this is real?!" his voice was husk against your lips, making you kiss him deeper and placing your finger in his messy hair, groping your ass harder.

Pulling away you see his tired eyes slowly opening and looking into your dazed (e/c) orbs, that are full of want and promises for the future.

"I can assure you husband...this is very real!" giving him your biggest smile whilst lowering your wet entrance to his groin, which was ready for you.

"I feel...I have a very naughty wife!" Shota smirks as he watches you bite your lower lip, sending him crazy inside.

'Damn! I love this woman.' he thought as he felt your hand wrap around his shaft to line it between your soaking folds, making him hiss in pleasure.

"You have no idea...Husband!" you whisper as you lift yourself slightly, before lowering yourself on his cock, your head flinging back in pleasure at the feeling of being filled.

"(f/n) ...sooo..tight..." the man below you groans as your whimper in pleasure slightly, before you start to bounce yourself up and down his length, his hands gripping your ass tightly.

As you bounced up and down the man with onyx eyes couldn't stop watching as your perky boobs moved each time, as he started to match your thrusts hitting your insides harder, making your moans get louder.

"SH~O~TA" you scream out as he adjusts banging your g-spot.

"Ooo you like it there!" he smirked, holding your hips tighter as he began to thrust harder making you scream out his name each time in pleasure, the sound was like music to his ear.

Your moans of pleasure used to be a fantasy in his dreams, but here you were riding him and screaming his name. He could tell you were getting closer to your climax, as your walls were tightening around him.

"Cum for me baby!" Shota's voice was rough and full of desire, he continued to fuck you, your body grew clumsier, before eventually releasing on him.

Throwing your head back, your nails digging into his chest and screaming his name, he couldn't hold it in as he filled you with his seed. His face contorting in euphoria at his release into his new wife and you climaxing for him. Collapsing from the pleasure on his chest you just lie there a moment taking deep breaths, before moving to his side and pulling out.

"I could wake up to that every morning!" You are smirking like the cat that got the cream.

"Fuck" he mutters smiling as he looked over at you, "Good because it's part of the vows now," he pulled you in kissing your head.