19

Arriving at the Disney Park, as you expected from being such a high-ranking hero and the fact you had the popular class 1-a with you the press was everywhere outside the park. All Might had opted to pass on the park day since he wanted to rest. Seb came instead, with the Pro Lady Mist whose day off it was. Her real name was Susie Cooper a pretty woman younger than you about Seb's age as he was a couple of years younger than you and your husband. She had curly grey hair and silver eyes, with an extremely curvaceous body. They didn't know that you knew but they were an item, but you decided to keep it for a rainy day to inform them you worked it out. After all, you were the best intel hero in the World.

Shota was there looking bored as well as pissed off with all the press around you.

"Is it true? Camo that you got married?"

"Who is the lucky man?"

"Did you and Telophase finally tie the knot?"

That one was the final straw for the pro-Eraserhead as he grabbed your hand, not normally one for showing public affection he pulled you in planting a soft kiss on your lips. To say not only the press was stunned but you were also shocked before kissing back.

He was being possessive, but the thing is you liked it and it stirred things in you. If the class hadn't been there, it would have ended in, you leave the park but instead, you kept a level head pulling away.

"I love you Shota" you smile as the press was going crazy for the story but that was all the two of you were giving them as you ushered the class into the park.

Still holding hands, the Disney Crew members let the students in who were super excited, as if they had eaten so much sugar.

"Nice to see you again Camo," one of them said as you were a secret 'not so secret' Disney nut.

"Hello," you smiled glancing at your husbands' hand still clinging to yours. The Park had been opened an hour early for you as per your request, so it was practically empty. After everyone got their Disney themed ears and caps the group got together.

"Right, remember your representing U.A so behave or else" the tired-looking man commented to the kids as they all nodded in agreement.

"Let's do the first ride together?" you call out as you loved to tease people and your target today was Katsuki Bakugou.

"Ooo yes" Mina squealed.

"That would be so fun" Ochacho commented as you let started dragging Shota to the ride in question. Getting closer no one knew what ride you were leading them to, apart from your two employees.

"Right, I picked this one for Bakugou" you smile sweetly letting go of your husbands and waltzing over to the tall ash-blonde teen.

"So...it's a surprise" you smirked as you reach up covering the stunned guy's eyes.

"Huh? What the hell Camo!" he snapped annoyed, but you could tell his face was blushing since he was taller than you, your body was pressed against the boys pushing him towards the ride. "Call me (f/n) it's my day off" you smile at everyone.

"What not your surname?" Kirishima was blushing.

"Yeh, I've lived in the States long enough" you smirk.

"This is annoying...I'm gonna trip," Bakugou pouted as you continued to push him forward.

"If you're scared Bakugou...I'll hold your hand" you smirked as even Shota was trying not to laugh at you teasing the usually angry boy.

"Tch" was all you got as you rocked up to the ride Kirishima and Kaminari were having all on not trying to laugh at the leader of their group. Mina of course hadn't stopped taking pictures.