NCIS Chapter 3

Lily Archer have 72 hours

left to be Alive...

NCIS Building

MTAC

Gibbs' POV

As everyone left, expect Jenny, because I want to contact two people from two different NCIS Building. I contact Hetty, and she's from NCIS Los Angeles, and Dwayne "Pride" King, and he's from NCIS New Orleans. I explain to them what's going on with this Lily Archer. Hetty told me that she will send someone over here. Dwayne will come here tonight.

NCIS Los Angeles Building

Hetty's POV

After my conversation with Gibbs and Dwayne is over, I walk toward my team, and they are: Sam, Callen, Marty, Eric, Nell, and Kensi. I explain to them what's going on in Washington DC. Nell told me "who will you send over there, to help Gibbs out"? I told her "Kensi shall go there, and your plane will leave tonight, because this Lily Archer would have 3 days left to be alive". I left them to let Kensi say her goodbye.

Kensi's POV

I told Marty "don't worry, I will be fine, I go there just to rescue, and that's it". Marty told me "I know, and be safe, cause your life can be gone in seconds". After I says my goodbye, I go to my apartment to pack some things for Washington, then to Middle East. I arrive to airplane to board plane to Washington, and there is Dwayne "Pride" King sit, sleeping.

Dwayne's POV

As I was sleep on the plane. As we get to halfway to Washington, I wake up, and saw woman sit beside me, and she told me that her name is Kensi. She also told me that she from NCIS Los Angeles. I told her my name, and where I'm from.

NCIS Building

Gibbs' POV

As I'm waiting for Dwayne, and Kensi to come here, and I wonder if I shall send one or two of my own team to Middle East. I look around at my team. Ziva is sleep, Tony is in his boredom mind, and Tim McGee investigation what the hell is going on after Lily Archer got her honorable discharge. I knew that they're tired, and want to go home. Abby walk toward me and told me "will we even gonna rescue Lily Archer, now that she just have two more days left.. I told her "don't worry, after we rescue her, we will consider about whatever to let her join this team, because she have no family, and she seems to want to find her biological parents". She told me "today's new friends is tomorrow's family". I told her "that's true". Elevator make sound, as Kensi, and Dwayne make an enter, and they walk toward us.

Kensi and Dwayne's POV

We told Gibbs "don't worry, we will working together to rescue". Kensi told him "who will you send over there to help out"? He told us that Tony, and Ziva shall go there. We noticed that Ziva is sleep on her desk, and Tony is in his bored mind.

Tony's POV

As Dwayne and Kensi explain to Gibbs what's going on, I noticed that Ziva is sleep, and I want to wake her up, but at same time I don't want to, because she's you know a assassin. I heard that she's sleep with gun in her pillow, and that dangerous, but at same time, she want to self defence herself. I walk toward Ziva's desk, and gently tap her on her shoulder, and she's wake up. I told her that we will go over there to Middle East tomorrow morning at 4am.

Ziva's POV

Tony explain to me about Middle East right now, because we have to be cautious, because we don't want to affect terrorists' attention, and that can get us hostage, or even worst, kill. I knew 10 languages, and I learn new language for few weeks now, and that's Sign Language, because I want to establish a communication with Lily Archer. As 4am come around, we all are tired, so Gibbs let Tim go to home, because he's too tired to do anything right now. Gibbs told Tony and I "be safe out there, and bring our Marine home safe and sound". I told him "we know, and if something going wrong, will you come there quickly"? He told me "if something going wrong, I will send myself there, and if something going wrong wrong, I will send Jenny".

In next chapter, will Dwayne, Kensi, Tony, and Ziva can able to rescue Lily Archer or not???