NCIS Chapter 34

NCIS, Interrogation Room

Lily's POV

I told Ziva "what would happens to my father?" She told me that he will be in jail for kidnapping, torture, and beating you, but you're safe with us now. I told her "thanks for kicking me out, because I need it to remember who I am, where I come from, but I still don't know who I can trust." She told me "don't worry, I have same thing happened to me, but you can trust me." I look at her, and told her "why are you trust me now, because I'm this dangerous person who hurt lot of people." Ziva told me "no, you're not this dangerous person, because your father want you to be that person, but I don't see you as that person, instead of that, I see you as this compassionate, considerate, courageous, persistent, and sympathetic person who is faithful."

Ziva's POV

As I told Lily everything, she was sobbing really bad, I decide to walk toward her, and uncuffed her hands out of cuffs. She hug me, I put my arms around, and hug her. Door open, and there stand Gibbs, and Tony. They're looking at us, I told them "she's emotional drained, because she thought that she's this dangerous person, and I told her no". Gibbs told me that he want to talk to me, I look at Tony, and told him to look after Lily. He nods, as I left to be with Gibbs.

Hallway

Gibbs' POV

I told Ziva "Jenny Shepard kind of knew Lily Archer". She told me "how"? I told her "Jenny Shepard was there the day she was born, creepy, I know". She told me "isn't she was with you at Paris"? I told her "kind of, yeah, but somehow, she come to Canada to be with Lily's father, Jeremy Archer". Ziva told me "I have to talk to her father, because this isn't right to cheat on his wife, Jaelyn". I told her "Ziver, I know, but somehow, Jenny refused to approve Lily, because of that reason". 

Ziva's POV

I was disbelief now that Gibbs told me that Jenny Shepard have been see Jeremy Archer. I told him "I changed my mind, I need to see Jenny Shepard"! I told her "remember what happened last time"? She told me "fine, Tony will accompany me there". I told her "Lily will be in my good hands". She nods, as she call Tony, and he show up, accompany her there to see Jenny Shepard.

Interrogation Room

Gibbs' POV

I enter this room to find Lily stand there, look at me. She told me "Gibbs?" I told her "I'm here, and I will not left you behind." She told me "what happen in the hallway"? I told her "there is a problem with your father, and our director of NCIS." Lily told me "don't worry about that, my mother told me about that they are 'dating' just before I was born, when I was in Canada." She also told me that she felt that her father betrayed her, and cheated on her mother. I told her "Tony, and Ziva are on their way to see Jenny." She told me "when can I work here?" I told her "how about right now?" She just give me her biggest smile yet, and she say "Yeah"!!!!!! I chuckle, as she decide to hug me, and she left this room to go to our Bullpen.

Bullpen

Lily's POV

I rush off to my desk to do my work. I have my biggest smile on my face yet. Tony, and Ziva walk down the stairs, as they saw me at my desk, they walk toward me, and they give me my badge. They told me "Welcome to NCIS, Probie!" Abby saw me, quickly, she rush toward me, and she give her tightly hug to me. I hug her back, as Ducky walk toward me, and told me "welcome back"! I told him "thanks". As the day almost over, we were about to have movie night at Gibbs' place, when tv goes off with this "BOMB ALERT".....