NCIS chapter 16

Bullpen

Lily's POV

Gibbs return, and he told me to get in the elevator, and I was like "ok, am I in trouble?" He told me "nope, you're not in any trouble." I grab my stuffed wolf, and give my team "keep working" expression. I walk toward the elevator, and Gibbs join me. As the elevator door closed, he pull the emergency button, and the elevator come to stop. Gibbs told me "I'm sorry if I scare you with that emergency button, but I tried to convince our director, and she don't approve you being on my team." I told him "why not?" He told me "I don't know, but I promise to you that you will be on my team someday." I told him "what will happen now, should I pack temporary, just until you convince your Director?" Gibbs look at me, and sighs as he start the elevator again.

Gibbs' POV

As we return to our bullpen, I notice that Tim, Tony, and Ziva talk to each other about help me out with convince Jenny Shepard to let Lily stay on our team. I also notice that Lily was pack a temporary bag, just in case, she return. I'm feeling little bad for her, because we need her to help us find killer, and I knew that she would be useful around here in our bullpen. I feel like she's the missing piece to our puzzle that we need, and Jenny kind of took that missing piece away from us.

Lily's POV

As I was packing a temporary bag, I'm feeling frustrate, but at same time, I'm feel really sad, because I feel like that I'm about to be belong, and this team have make me feel like they're the only family that I never have since, my biological parents have to give me up for no reason. As I finish packing my bags, I think about whatever to take my stuffed wolf animal with me or not. I want Tim, Tony, Ziva, Ducky, Gibbs and Abby to have something of mine. I decide to left my stuffed wolf animal behind, I put it on my desk, look over my team. I pull out my picture of myself, Batya and David out of my computer, and also decide whatever to take it or not, and I also left it, under my stuffed wolf. As I was about to leave, Ziva stop me, and she say "my place? I can't see you go outside, and live on the street." I told her "I will, don't worry." I leave the NCIS Building after my goodbye, and go to Ziva's apartment, which is around 15 mins away from NCIS.

Tony's POV

As the night was about to come, I look around my desk, Tim go home for the night, Ziva was here too, somewhere, and Lily was gone, just until Director Jenny Shepard approve her. Gibbs was at his desk working on this case, so I walk toward him to get his permission about broken the rule #12.

Gibbs' POV

As I was working on the case, trying to figure who killed Petty Officer Jennifer Lopez. I saw Tony walk toward me, felt nervous, and seems to be can't find a word to say. He take a breath and start to talk too fast, and that cause me to be not able to understand what he's say. I told him "Tony, you need to take a breath, and start to said something, and just take your time".

Tony's POV

I told Gibbs "as you might don't know, but I kind of let my feeling get involved, not in this case, but one of our co-worker". He told me "who, Tony, it can't be Lily Archer, because she's just arrived". I told him "well, I loves Ziva David, but I knew that there is Rule 12, and that's never date a co-worker, but I loves her, and I will protect her, always".

Ziva's POV

As I walk by the bullpen, I heard some of Tony and Gibbs' conversation, and they're talk about rule 12. Rule 12 was created by our boss, Gibbs, obviously, because he don't want to see us being distract from our work. I am packing, ready to go home to my apartment, where I already offer Lily my place, as her hospitality.