NCIS Chapter 21

Previous on United to be a Family

Lily is been rescue once again, and her team found out one of her secrets, and Jenny still don't approve her, because...

Present, Bullpen

Jenny's POV

As you guys might don't know, but Lily's parents told me to bring her back to them, so they can lives their life together, even though that they give her up for no reason. I realized that it's almost impossible for me to bring her to them, because of her team who just become her family. Her parents' names were Jaelyn, and Jeremy Archer, and they're begging me to bring Lily back to them, because that way, they can live their life, and I want her to forget about Gibbs and his team. They're former Marines.

Lily's POV

As we all enter our bullpen, from the elevator, I notice that there are Abby, and Ducky wait around. When Abby saw me, she rush toward me, and crash me into her hug. I hug back, and I look up, and notice Director Jenny Shepard at the top of the stairs. I told Gibbs after our hug "did you guys find out about my secret, I can explain..." He told me "are you sure, we both knew that we might bring your memories back about them, and it's could be painful to you?" I told him "yeah, I'm sure that everyone would want to know."

Tony's POV

"CAMPFIRE TIME!" Everyone gather around, expect Lily cause she is confused, and might don't know what campfire is, so I told her "Campfire time is when we come across dead end, we gather up and huddle our plan."

Lily's POV

I bring my chair, picture, and my stuffed wolf to "campfire time". Ducky sit behind me, so he can tread my wounds on my face. I told them "oh, you guys are in for a very long story." I pass them the picture, and start to tell them my story from the beginning...

Flashback

Lily's POV

I was born in country of Canada, more specific Toronto, Ontario. I don't know who my parents are, cause they've give me up the moment I was born, you can say that I was this silent, calm, and not troublemaker baby. Social Service decide to take me in, because I have to be either foster or adopt. As time goes, my life were good until...my foster parents all of a suddenly found out that I was Deaf when I was three years old. They're freaking out, cause they don't know what to do with a Deaf child, and doctor told them that he suggest either Hearing Aids or Cochlear Implant, but every doctors don't suggest America Sign Language (ASL) because they don't want to know that Deaf people have it's gain, and benefits. My foster parents told him Cochlear Implant then, so I can become hearing once again, but they're wrong...

Time forward to school years

Lily's POV

I was in grade 9 when I entered my first year of high school, I have few friends here, and there, but they're not my real friends. They had been a bully to me, because I was only person who is Deaf. That cause me to be quiet for the whole school year, and when I discovered that I have to move to Edmonton Alberta... I was miserable, because Toronto, Ontario is my home. I was in grade 10, 11, and 12 in Edmonton, Alberta, and you guys knew that John Bryant was my classmates during that years. I give up, because I hate drama, and I want my own personal space, but those people...they want me for no reason... After Exam week, I decide to drop out.

Time forward to Marine, and met Ziva David

Lily's POV

That time, I have no idea what my goals are, and during high school years I want to become a author, but as I drop out of school, I want to do something meaningful with my life. As I walk around, I notice a poster that say "we need your helps". I rip it out of a pole, and look at it, and it say this "Come and join Canada Marine to help USA Marines". I was 17 when I enter Marine Camp, and that's how I met Ziva David. As I was sign my forms to become a Marine, I notice her settle down few miles away from me. As I realized that she might need a friend, I decide to walk toward her, and settle down. I pull a paper, and pen out of my camo knapsack, and start to write down, and give it to her. As you know that the rest of it was history. I met young 8 years old boy and 7 years old girl, and their name was David, and Batya Garlock when I was in Afghanistan. David's name means Beloved, and Batya's name means Daughter of God.

Present

Lily's POV

"That was my story." I bow my face down, because I don't want to know what everyone's reaction to it...until everyone slowly embrace who I am, and they pull me into their hug... I hug them, and look at the sky, and it's night....when elevator make sound, and everyone look at it. Elevator doors open, and there come two young people walk toward our Bullpen. I told Gibbs "you mind if I talk to them?" He told me "I don't mind if I translate what you say to them." Tony, Ziva, Tim, Abby, and Ducky stand beside me, as I told two people "who are you guys." I notice that Jenny walk down the stairs, and told Gibbs, and his face is shocked, and he told me......

"They're your parents......"