NCIS Chapter 30

NCIS, Director's office

Gibbs' POV

We're enter into Jenny Shepard's office to told her "we will bring Lily Archer back home right now, because I can't sit, and do NOTHING, While she is over there, suffer"! Jenny told me "fine, but she wouldn't be part of your team, no objection"! I told her "we don't care if she not be part of our team yet, we took her in, help her though her heartbroken, feeling, thinking, and all she want what is to feel like to be loves by her family".

Jenny's POV

Batya Garlock told me "why don't you just accept her"? I told her "I can't tell you, not right now, but someday, I will have to". She told me "why later, why not now, and if you chose to wait until later for sure, you will cause them to be untrust you, and you don't want that, do you"? I told her "so be it". She ended give up, and left.

Tony's POV

Batya left, and that cause me to be angry at Jenny, because she's the freaking director of NCIS, isn't it her job to kept people like us safe, but nope, nope. I look at Ziva, and she felt like she want to attack Jenny, so I decide to wrap my arms around, and hold her, as she was yell at Jenny.

Ziva's POV

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON"!?!?! I can feel Tony put his arms around, and hold me as I yelled at Jenny. Gibbs can see though my eyes that I want Lily back so bad, because I just missed her. He can tell that we all want her back, because that way, we can be a family over again... As I was yelled at her, I was crying at the same time. "DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND, LILY WAS FREAKING SUFFER IN CANADA, PLEASE LET US GO, AND BRING HER BACK"!!!! As I was finished my yelling, I was emotional drained, Tony kept his arms around me, as I put my arms around his waist.

Tony's POV

As she hug me, I told Jenny "we will bring Lily back in one or two week, and you will approve her for our's sake, you can't break us out, because we're her 'Family', and Ziva's emotional drained, because she's felt depression for the past two years, she told me every time "when will Lily return?" I can't stand to see her like this. Please do me a favor, and don't break her heart even further". I can't even believe that you break our band out, by take one, and only person who we all though that she will be fantastic agent.... Together Ziva, and I left.

Abby's POV

"Once, I used to have faith in you that you will approve Lily, and I was wrong". I told her when will you able to tell us everything now that you've lose our trusts.... Gibbs can see that I'm unbelievable over the fact that Jenny started to untrust us now, that we will bring Lily back home. I left, along with Tim, because he can't find the words to say.

Jenny's POV

After see Gibbs and his team broken down, and yelled at me, I don't care about their feeling. I had to break them out, because Jeremy Archer, Lily's father told me to. I will make sure that Lily would stay in Canada, no matter what.

Downstairs, elevator stop.

Tony's POV

Ziva kept hug me, as I hug her back, she told me "I'm sorry if I caused a chaos upstairs there". I told her "that's ok, you have to let your emotions go, and I knew that you missed her". She told me "thanks for held me up there, if I could have attacked Jenny, this would have been a different story". I take her hand, interlock it, and told her "everything will be ok now that we will have to bring Lily home, and we have to regain her trust, even though that she's changed, but we will try again, again, and again until we regain her trust, as she regain ours". Ziva look at me, I can see love in her eyes, and I put my another hand on her cheeks.

Ziva's POV

As Tony put his another hand on my cheeks, I lean toward him, as our lips are almost touch. He closed the distance between us, as he finally kiss me. I can feel butterflies in my stomach complete gone, as we both reveals our different kind of emotions through our kiss.

Bullpen

Tim's POV

I'm try again, because two time not so lucky. At least, I have Abby here to help me out with tracking, and figure where Lily Archer is at right now. We both agreed to help each other, no matter how bad the situation is. Abby's looking through the internet, because who know that Lily might have a social medias, and that turned out that she doesn't have it, at all. Abby felt ugh right now, because she felt frustrated with Jenny Shepard, and that she can't find Lily right away.

Abby's POV

I type in "Lily Archer" internet, and finally I find her to be in a Canada government military, and I yelled "Gibbs, and Tim"! They both run to my side, and told me "what is it, Abby"? I told them "I freaking find her"! Gibbs felt happy, as he come to me, kiss my cheeks, he give me Caf-Pow, and he left. Tim hug me, as I hug back, he told me "thanks for helping me". I smile at him, as he blushes a little.