NCIS Chapter 14

Lily's POV

As I settle down on the floor, under my desk, along with Ziva, and my stuffed animal wolf. I just discovered that I remember her from the day I was deployment, and I can't believe that I remember her now, but why not before? I wonder about that, and I bet Ziva do too. What can cause us to forget about each other?? We both look at each other, and I was thinking about something, like Batya, and David....

Ziva's POV

Why would it take such long time for us to remember each other?? Lily give me her stuffed animal wolf to comfort me. She must knew that it is hard time for me to recover everything that had happened, for example, I, Tony, Kensi, and Dwayne go to Middle East to rescue her, I help her with get rid of bandage off her right shoulder, and now this, we both remember the day she was deployment to Afghanistan. Tony come by, to tell us to gear up. I told him "we will be behind you." in sign language. He left, as he, Gibbs, and Tim go to elevator. I told Lily "we have to go, because there's new case." in sign language.

Lily's POV

Ziva give my stuffed animal wolf back to me, and I figure out that she might need one, so I will go to store later after work today. Together, we gear up, and I have motorcycle, and I receive that one after I was captured. We walk toward my motorcycle, and Ziva told me " I don't know that you're riding your motorcycle!" in sign language. I told her "since we go to the field to check a case out, how about I ride it, and you ride behind me?" in sign language. She told me "sure." in sign language. As we get on, Ziva settle down behind me, as I ride my motorcycle, on our way to the field.

Gibbs' POV

I notice that someone's riding her motorcycle, and someone else's behind her. As they get off, it reveals to be Lily Archer, and Ziva David. They walk toward me, and I told them "Ziva, sketchbook, and Lily, interview the witness, because he's Deaf". They say "yes, boss".

Lily's POV

As I walk toward a man who was Deaf. I told him "what's happened, and by the way, I'm Lily Archer, NCIS agent." in sign language. He told me "as I was running, every morning, I come across a fight between woman, and man, but I can't really identify their faces." in sign language. I told him "that's fine, I will let my boss know, and any questions, or something you forget, here is my card." in sign language. I walk away, and toward my boss, Gibbs, I explain to him what going on. He told me to go back to NCIS building, along with Ziva, Tim, and Tony, I will catch up. I nods, and walk away, and walk toward my motorcycle, and get on, and nods to my teammates. I take it to NCIS Building.

NCIS Building

Jenny's POV

Within few weeks, Lily Archer will be fired, because I can't really see what going on with her. I knew that Gibbs and his team is slowly bonded with her, but is Team Gibbs/Family impossible to be Broken? I guess I shall find out about that.

Tony's POV

As we arrive to our usually spot, and that's our own Bullpen. Together, Lily, Ziva, Tim, Abby, Ducky, and I figure how this woman died of, and why would man kill her for what?  

Gibbs' POV

As I arrive to our Bullpen, Lily told me that woman's name was Petty Officer Jennifer Lopez, and she was single, have no boyfriend, or husband. I told my team "go home, get some rest, we will catch killer tomorrow morning." in sign language.

Store

Lily's POV

As Ziva and I walk toward store, where Abby just bought me wolf animal, I figure I shall tag Ziva along, because I don't know what her favourite animal is. As we walk toward stuffed animals area, I told her "what is your favourite animal, so I can buy it for you?" in sign language. She told me "maybe wolf, or fox?" in sign language. I told her "how about wolf, that way, your, and mine can be friend?" in sign language.

Ziva's POV

I told Lily "sure I see why not!" in sign language. She help me find a stuffed animal wolf, and I saw one that I really like, and it's stuffed animal black fur wolf with red stripe. I tap her on her shoulder, and point her to it, and she smiles, then she try to pick it up, since it's on top of the shelf. She figure out so that she climb to the top, and grab it, and climb down.

Lily's POV

I grab it, and climb down, and say "let go, and pay, don't worry, I will pay!" in sign language. Ziva told me "you don't have to, but thanks you anyway!" in sign language. Together, we walk toward checkout, and I pay with my cash to cashier. I give Stuffed animal black fur wolf with red stripe to her, and what I don't expection, is that Ziva hug me, and I hold her close, cause I can't forget her again, never!