NCIS Chapter 35

Bullpen, Night

Lily's POV

When all tv in this room go off with this "BOMB Alert", I was like "Aww, Noo, Boo! my day can't get worst anytime"!! Tv news show us where bomb is at. Gibbs and his team stand behind me, as it show hospital where I used to stay before I joined here. I told Gibbs "that's the hospital where I used to stay at!" He told me "yeah, you're right, but why will bomber put his bomb there?" I look at Television, as I come to my own realizes, I walk toward my desk, and sit down. I look through my camo knapsack, to find drawing of 3 or 4 years old young girl named Kiva that I encountered when I'm at Hospital. I told Ziva "I have something that I don't tell you long before, this drawing belong to young girl, and her name is Kiva, she decide to give me her drawing somehow...." She told me "is it possibly that she and another sick children there, stuck, possibly hostage?" I told her "or it could be trap for us."

Ziva's POV

I told Gibbs "we have to get to that hospital to check and see if there is any bombs there, if there is, we can get children, older adults out there". He told me "yeah, I agree with you there. I know how you're feeling about this". I told him "I lose my younger 16 years old sister to suicide bombing". I look at my one and only lover, Tony, and he told me "let do this together".

Tony's POV

Gibbs told us to "Gear Up." I can't tell you how I feeling about have Lily finally return to this team for good!!! As we walk toward the elevator, Lily told us "I will meet you guys there, there is something I have to do." I told her "be careful." She told me "aww, what a cute worried older brother!" As the elevator doors open, we all go off, Gibbs go into his car, Tim, Ziva, Ducky, and I go into NCIS Truck, and Lily go to her own motorcycle.

Lily's POV

As I got on my motorcycle, I decide to contact my mother through texting.

Lily: hey mom, I have something to tell you...

Mom: what is it sweetie?

Lily: there is a bombing at hospital, where I used to stay before I join NCIS...

Mom: Bombing? At Hospital?!?! Omg..

Lily: I know, and I joined NCIS, my co-workers give me my badge!

Mom: my darling, I knew all along that you would be with your "Family" but I will always be your mother.

Lily: and I will always be your daughter, no matter how bad the situation is... I love you mom!

Mom: oh darling, I love you too, be careful to you and your "Family" be safe out there...

As our texting come to end, I look at my team, and give them nods, let them know that I'm ready to leave. I turn on my motorcycle, it's light is on, I give them nods, as they lead out to hospital. I take off along with them.

Hospital

Tim's POV

As we come to stop, I let Gibbs know that there are two bombs totals. He told me "alright, Tim, you stay, and communication with us". I give him nod.

Ducky's POV

As Gibbs come to me and told me "you stay here, take care of sick children, and older adult or whatever medical they need". I told him "be careful". He give nod, as he walk away.

Tony, Ziva, and Lily's POV

Gibbs come to us and tell us "you three, come with me." We all look at each other, and tell each other "be careful out there."

Tony's POV

"Sweet cheeks, be careful out there, who know that your life can go out in a blank". She told me "same to you, my hairy butt".

Lily's POV

This will be my first time step into hospital I used to stay in, and along the way, I met Kiva. I hope that she will not be there, but if she is, I have to risk my life for to protect her, and another children.

Nobody's POV

I was the one who put two bombs in the Hospital, where Lily Archer used to stay in. I gives my order to my soldiers to take few children, and that's included Kiva hostage... They obey my order, and they all sneak into hospital, to make them unnoticed...

Narrator's POV

What will happens when it come to 4 of our NCIS team go in the hospital, and put their life on the line? Will they even make it out alive or not??