The mind

A VERY SHORT READING
Warning, mind of a mentally ill. I don't suggest reading if you are struggling with any mental illnesses. Please don't hurt yourself and click out.

Sometimes peter just wants to scream. Not because he's mad, not because he's sad or any other emotion. He just wants to, to know how loud he can get, How long he can, how long he could, before his throats raw.

He wants to just cry, cry hysterically. No emotion caused this, He just wants to. he wants to bite his cheeks to see how long it would take for it to start bleeding, to start hurting. He wonders what would happen if he just killed someone.

he didn't want to, no, he never bad the desire to hurt someone. He was just curious. Yes, he would be put to jail, but how long would it take for them to notice, how long would it take for Peter to drive himself insane with the amounting guilt on his shoulders.

He once read somewhere that you wouldn't be able to tell if you were insane. Peter had found that hard to believe but now and days, he seemed to question his own sanity.

Emotions were hard, so he threw them away. Life was difficult so he abandoned it. Time was slow, so he sped it up.
One step forward and one step back.

So this is kind of a new type of writing for me that I'm exploring, I'm working on the thought process of a mental unstable. I always thought it was interesting, how their thoughts seemed like total nonsense to us, but to them it felt like they had a break through.

Advice is always accepted, DM me for any prompt ideas. Have a good day :)