Fake tattoo

Inspired by a comment by @-callmechasebaby

"Tony's gonna kill you for this and you know it,"

Peter sighed, a wet rag held tightly against the left side of his rib cage,

"You're overreacting, it'll be fine."

Ned eyed Peter, worry shining in his eyes.
"You should at least run it by him first,"

Peter stared at Ned, a frown prominent on his face "I don't think you get the idea of a prank"

Ned threw his hands up, "Well there's a chance that he could get mad." He argued defensively.

Peter peeled back the rag to look at his new tattoo, well, fake tattoo.  It was Captain Rogers shield with "language!" Written across it, and it covered about four inches of ribs. He had found it at the store when he went to go get groceries for May, some old man with tinted glasses bargained 35$ dollars for it but after some talking he agreed to pay 12$.

"And when he does, I'll just reveal it to be a wholesome joke."

Peter sat down the wet rag on the counter he sat up on.

"He might not forgive you,"

Peter rolled his eyes, "You're over thinking this,"

"Am I though,"

Peter looked at Ned dead in the eye "yes,"

He earned a scoff in reply, "I'm just looking out for you, the risks are high"

Peter hopped of the counter gracefully and let his shirt cover his stomach and he began cleaning up the small mess he had made.

"I'm literally just putting on a fake tattoo,"

"And tricking the most dangerous man in the world,"

Peter paused and scrunched his nose, "Coolest, yes. Most Dangerous in the world? No. Did I tell you that time when Tony cried because Dum-E's squeaking sounded like 'daddy',"

Ned frowned but huffed our an indignant "still"

Peter took of the rag, and replaced it with a dry one patting his new cool tattoo dry.

Ned looked at the art, "Please explain why you chose Captain America over the Ironman one,"

Peter smiled, "I told Mr.Stark that Steve was my favorite avenger and he ignored me for a week, so obviously I had to get him tattooed to my body."

"Fake tattoo," Ned corrected,

Peter stood up, stretching from the lack of movement.

"Mr.Stark doesn't know that,"

Ned barely contained a smile, "how are you going to tell him?"

Peter grabbed a sweat shirt, and motioned for Ned to stand up.

"When I go his place for dinner, which is really soon. Want to come?"

Ned gaped at Peter, "would Tony let me?"

Peter scoffed and waved his hand dismissively, "Why wouldn't he? Now come on, grab a sweat shirt it's cold outside"

After Peter waved May goodbye both him and Ned stalked down the stairs.

"Is Happy coming to get us?"

Peter nodded excitedly, This was by far Peters favorite prank so far. Yeah sure maybe he has had better ones, but Peter really couldn't wait for Tony's reaction. Mainly because he isn't sure what it will be.