Scooter incident

This is not the long prompt! In fact, it's quite short. The next prompt is almost done!

Some swearing, other than that. We are good

"I didn't know you were a cool kid Pete," Mr.Stark fake gushed as he pulled out an old folded scooter from one of the many dusty boxes.

May had asked Peter to go through the boxes in some sort of spring cleaning, the room was needed since Peter was growing up and more stuff kept getting added to the 'too old to use' junk.

Peter had told Tony his plans when rejecting, politely, Tony's offer to go bowling. After some explanation Tony had insisted on joining, considering the experience some sort of "team bonding"

"Oh my god!" Screeched Peter as he dropped whatever box he was holding, disregarding the fact that something fragile could have been in the there.

"I was wondering where it went," Peter continued, his hair messed up from the speed Peter had ran to get to Tony,

"Well it was in this dusty old box wasting away, how come you let that happen to something so valuable?" Mr.Stark said dramatically, flopping the scooter around his hand.

"How do you make this thing straight again?"

Peter stared at the object in confusion that matched Tony's.

"I actually never figured that out, Ben always did that part for me."

Mr.Stark hummed in understanding as he flipped the scooter some more,

"Well there are like, two geniuses in this room? I'm sure we'll figure it out."

And true to his word, the scooter flipped over in a matter of minutes.

"Aha, I told you so" Tony chirped, "now, teach me all the stunts you did," he demanded as he stepped onto the scooter.

"I actually never learned any tricks," Peter hummed, going back to his business of unloading boxes.

Tony gaped at the boy, "what! You can't own this bad boy and not have any tricks"

"Well the thing is Mr.Stark, I owned that when I was six. You also need friends to ride that around with, I didn't get my first friend till freshman year." Peter answered, his face heating up slightly at the reveal.

Tony's stomach churned uncomfortably for a small moment before an idea popped in his head.

"Let's learn some now,"

Peter looked up,

"Really?"

"Yes, really. Push aside that box and let's do this."

Peter smiled broadly and pushed away nearby boxes creating a sort of open space for him and Tony.

"Ok, this can't be too hard. Just step on it and...FLIP!"

Tony jumped and attempted twirl the scooter underneath him, but unfortunately he timed his landing wrong and landed before the scooter made its way back under his feet.

But just because Tony stopped doesn't mean the scooter did.

The scooter continued to move in a circle until it made smacked into Tony's ankle.

Peter cringed away at the sight and the sound,

A shout of pain ripped through Tony's throat before he lifted his ankle and grasped it with pain.

"Agh fuck, mother fucker- this bitch ass- oh FUCK ME-" Tony Screeched as he hopped on one foot.

Laughter broke through the barricade of concern as Peter watched his mentor hop around.

Tears pooling in his eyes Tony snapped his head towards the teen.

"Oh sure laugh it up,"

Unable to respond due to his laughter peter merely put a thumbs up. Indicating that he indeed was.

"Goddamn, they should put some labels on this shit. Holy fuck." Tony gasped. Shaking his ankle to relieve some pain.

Peter wiped away a few stray tears and straightened himself up. Unable to make eye contact with Tony he stared intensely at the ground. His lips still pulled into a tight smile.

"Ugh, I'm sorry. Let me, ugh, get you a -snrk- a chair."

Tony's glare burned at the back of Peters head as he left the room.

After that day, Tony vowed to never step on a scooter again.

I cannot apologize enough for my lack of updating. I'm so so sorry, I will definitely work harder to get chapters out these next weeks. I hope you enjoyed this short story, as always. Don't forget to comment and follow my Tumblr account MysticFeather87 for updates and ficrecs!