Chapter 13

Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter, the Avengers, or any recognizable people, places, or things. These belong to Marvel and J. K. Rowling!

Draco, Haraldr, and Blaise ran through the halls to the bathroom that Hermione was rumored to be in. However, as they approached, they could hear her crying and saw a silhouette of a troll on the wall. They hid behind a corner and watched as it went towards the bathroom. Before, it was supposed to be an easy and safe trip: warn her of the danger, avoid the dungeons where the troll was, and gain a favor from Hermione for rescuing her. They slowed down and Draco and Blaise looked at each other, a little unsure. Haraldr turned to them and said "The troll is in the bathroom with her. We shouldn't risk our lives for this. Blaise, hurry and get a teacher. Draco, stay down a little ways outside the bathroom. I'm not going to try and fight the troll, just distract it from her."

He knew that he could take on the troll and defeat it easily, but he would rather not reveal his hand that quick. Blaise and Draco nodded and set off to do their tasks. Draco turned back one more time and said "Stay safe, Harry. Don't do anything stupid." 

Harry slowly moved towards the bathroom, casting a silencing spell on himself so the troll couldn't hear his footsteps, not that it was intelligent enough to figure it out easily. As he crept around the corner and moved into the doorway, he saw Hermione buried under rubble from the destroyed bathroom stalls. He made a "shh" motion with his hand and her eyes widened in shock. He signaled for her to wait another moment while he made an illusion of himself. Hermione looked at him in awe and gasped a little bit, getting the attention of the troll. The troll started moving towards her, swinging his club and Haraldr used his magic to pull her to him. His double distracted troll while they ran out of the bathroom and into the hallway. They kept running until they reached Draco and Haraldr let his illusion drop. Hermione was gasping for breath while Haraldr was acting nonchalant and brushing himself off.

"How on Earth could you do such advanced magic?! You haven't learned it here! Is that against the rules?" Hermione fired off questions one right after the other. Haraldr held his hand up to stop her. 

"I will only tell you later and if you swear an oath not to tell anybody. Do you agree to these conditions?"

Hermione and Draco looked at him confused, but both agreed to the terms he had set. They heard the sound of footsteps coming towards them, loud and fast. Blaise and Professor Snape, Professor McGonagall, and Professor Quirrell ran towards them from the adjoining hallway. Professor Snape glared at them, especially Harry. 

"What, exactly, were you thinking Potter? Probably trying to get more fame and you dragged them into this mess so you could "save" them." Snape sneered down at Haraldr.

"Not now, Severus. Let us hear what they have to say for themselves." Professor McGonagall said. 

"Well you see the troll was supposed to be located in the dungeons and we were ordered to go back to our common room. Our common room located in the dungeons." The Professors all paled when they heard that. Haraldr continued, "On top of that, we heard Hermione was in the bathroom, we had to tell her about the troll." His argument made sense and the teachers accepted it. Well, except Professor Snape.

"For thinking of others and not just of yourself, I will reward Slytherin 15 points, 5 for each of you."

Draco, Harry, and Blaise all looked at each other and grinned. He walked over to Hermione and whispered something in her ear. Blaise and Draco looked at him, obviously confused. He mother "I'll tell you later". When they got back to the common room, they hurried into their room. Haraldr said "When I saved Hermione from the troll, I used some... advanced... magic. She wants an explanation. I'll tell all three of you at the same time. I asked her to meet me in the library tomorrow right after dinner. You guys can come too. The only condition is that you can't tell others what I tell you. 

A/N: I know it's been a while and this is short but I'll post another chapter soon! Tell me what you think of it! Thanks for reading!