Austin Mahone Love Story. "Love from an angel."

*kinda famous but still goes to school.* Hey my name is Austin Mahone. I'm a singer/songwriter. I'm kinda famous i'm getting up there even more everyday. My best friend is Natalie and she is amazing! She has supported me through everything! 

Hi my name is natalie and i'm known as " Austin Mahone's best friend " in school. i'm a nobody. no one talks to met accept Austin and my friend alicia. And well Sarah, Alex and Robert and you know the rest of the crew. other than that, that's it. and well all these years I have liked my best friend but ill never be able to tell him.... and on top of that his mean, rude GIRLFRIEND brittany has him.

Hi i'm Brittany and i'm known as " Austin Mahone's girlfriend." And its find with me! I have all the friends. and all the boys are all over me. Austin gives me what I want. the attention I need, If only his loser best friend" wouldn't be everywhere he goes it would be much better for me. She needs a boyfriend and she needs to get away from Austin. She follows him around like a lost puppy and its annoying! But i'm gonna get rid of her! ill find a way!

Will Austin ever find out how Natalie feels? Oh and its a big twist! Brittany is hiding something(; But I can't tell you what it is! (; 

and shoutout to @fanbieber299 for the good idea and @LovingAustinM I combined their ideas(: