"Love from an angel (3)

Austin's pov - I was still in the hot tub with Brittany... she wouldn't get off of me. I noticed that I didn't see Natalie anywhere out here. I'd figured she was outside in the front. I continued with Ashley until alex came running up to me.

Alex - " yo Austin! Natalie just got hit by a car!!!!!" he said panicking.

I couldn't believe what I just heard... my best friend... accident... car... omfg. I pushed Brittany off of me and jumped out the hot tub and put my  clothes on. I didn't care if I was still wet or not.  My best friend is being rushed to the hospital. I got in the car, it was me, Alex, Robert and Sarah. Sarah was driving since she was the oldest. She drove as fast as she could we got to the hospital quickly. good thing the cops didn't see us. I left Brittany back at the house I don't care what she has to say rn. I ran to the front desk to see where Natalie was.

Austin - " WHERE IS NATALIE?!?!?!?"

Lady - "Natalie who?"

Austin - "NATALIE STEVENS." 

Lady - "Oh yes! she was just rushed into the emergency room, room 103."

Austin - :"Ok thank you!!"

Lady - "Sir you can't go unless you sign this form!"

Austin - "I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR FORMS! MY BEST FRIEND IS IN THERE AND SHE COULD BE DYING."

Alex- " Austin you have to calm down."

Austin - "NO! I'M NOT. I'M GOING TO SEE HER WHETHER THEY LIKE IT OR NOT."

I ran up to room 103.... I didn't care who was following me or who was chasing me. I got up to the room and I saw Natalie in the room sitting up. She had scars on her face but no bruises or anything. Thank god, she didn't get injured alot. I was walking into the room until a doctor disrupted me.

Doctor - "sir you can't go in there."

Austin - "I'M HER BEST FRIEND."

Natalie's pov - I turned my head and I saw Austin yelling at the doctors. Wow he really came. He was too bust making out with his girlfriend. I'd figured he forgot about me. Well its good to come and see me but he looked so messed up. I pulled over the other doctor and told them they could let Austin in. 

He walked in you could see the fear and "i'm sorry" in his eyes. 

Austin - " Before you say anything... I'M SO SO SORRY."

He smelled just like beer. smh what has my best friend turned into.?

Natalie - " Austin its ok."

Austin - "NO IT ISN'T. LOOK AT YOU! YOU HAVE SCARS ON YOUR FACE BECAUSE OF ME!"

Natalie - "Austin it isn't because of you, I was crying and running and I wasn't paying attention to where was I going."

Austin - " why were you crying?"

Natalie - " I just have some things on my mind"

Austin - "Like what? "

Natalie - "It doesn't matter... its my problem."

Austin - "But i'm your best friend you can tell me anything."

Natalie - I-----

Doctor - " Excuse me... Natalie? you are free to go now. You didn't hurt any bones or anything just put some cream on your face so the scars will go away. other than that you may leave now." she said and smiled and walked  out.

I was about to walk out when I saw my parents come running in the room I was in.

Mom - "OH MY GOD. BABY! ARE YOU OK?!?"