Chapter (8) It can't be true.

Austin - My whole world just turned upside down... she can't be pregnant!!! she can't be. OH MY GOD. My mother will never forgive me. She may never talk to be ever again. WHAT AM I GOING TO DO?!?!?!?! 

Austin - "You can't be pregnant. YOU CAN'T BE."

Alicia - "Austin we didn't use protection.. remember?" she said crying.

Austin - "NO WE HAD TOO!"

Alicia - "WE WE DIDN'T! SO.."she said yelling.

Austin - "Why are just assuming we didn't?!? we DID. did you tell your mother? did you take a test to make sure you were?"

Alicia - "It doesn't matter! I am pregnant.!"

Austin - "WAIT! WE ARE GOING TO TAKE A TEST AND MAKE SURE YOU ARE. BECAUSE YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW IF YOU ARE"

Alicia -" Austin do we really have to go through this? you are the only person  i slept with."

Austin - "Wait..before natalie left she told me you got into a car with someone else. the next day after you were with me"

Alicia - "um yeah maybe" she siad sounding nervous.

Austin - "SOO?!?! DID YOU HAVE SEX WITH HIM TOO?????" I said angrily.

Alicia - " LOOK AUSTIN! YOU ARE THE DAD WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!"

Austin - "NO! listen..tomorrow we will go to the pharamacy and make sure you are.. because all this isn't adding up."

Alicia - "UGH I DON'T CARE! YOU ARE THE DAD AND YOU WILL TAKE CARE OF THIS BABY WHEN I HAVE IT!" she yelled and slammed the door.

I didn't know what to believe. Natalie told me she was with someone else in the car. It had to be Brittany's "New boyfriend"... Alicia isn't going to try and play me again.  I know this baby isn't mines and i'm going to prove it.

Natalie - Ahhh it was my first day of school here and I have to say it was going great. People here were actually nice! and had manners. I was now in science class and it we had to do a partner thing but everyone had someone...until this beautiful, tanned, blue eyes, brunette hair like Austin's came up to me. I couldn't stop staring at him. He was gorgeous.

Guy - "Hi! mine if I sit right here?" He said smiling.

Natalie - "Um sure" I smiled.

Guy - "Thanks! and um what is your name?"

Natalie - "Natalie" I smiled.

Guy - "Oh nice to meet you i'm jake."

Natalie - "Nice to meet you jake."

Jake - "So um are you new here?"

Natalie - "Yes,How did you know?" I smiled.

Jake  - "I can just tell because you are really beautiful. and your style is different from all the other girls." He smiled.

His smile was so beautiful.

Natalie - "Hehe um well thank you."

Jake - "Its no problem, cutie" He winked.

I never had a guy talk to me like this, is this what it felt like to have a boy flirting with you? because if it is IT FEELS AMAZING.

Me and jake were partners for our science project. We had a great time and we really got a long together and to think that Ive only know him for 45 mins...

We were now at study hall and jake was with me. He is so tall and slim but muscular at the same time. I can't get over how beautiful he is.

Jake - "So um... I would like to get to know you better during this time." He smiled.