Chapter ( 4) Please forgive me

* day of homecoming*

Austin's pov - I couldn't believe what she just said... did I just loose my best friend? This can't be happening... before I could say anything she walked away and was in the class room. I had to do something quick I can't loose her! My thoughts were interrupted by Brittany walking down the hall.

Brittany - "Wow.... there you are.. I love how you dissed me like that! I'm your girlfriend Austin and you were at my house! Just because your little friend got into an accident doesn't mean you can just leave me like that! how dare you! the police came to my house and it was hard to explain everything! Wow some boyfriend you are." she said with an attitude.

Austin - " Wait... hold up..what are you doing in the hall way?!? and you don't talk to me like that. Number 1 it was an emergency and my BEST friend could have DIED! and I was too young to be at that party anyway. I'm ashamed of myself and its all because of you! my friends barely talk to me and my BEST friend doesn't want to speak to me. Do you know how that feels?!?! NO YOU DON'T BRITTANY. i'm tired of your childness. And you are older than me.!"

Brittany - " Look I don't care.... ill see you at homecoming tonite at 8 bye babe!" she said and smiled and walked away.

WAS SHE FUCKING SERIOUS?!? Everything I just said to her just went through her damn head! I can't believe this. I have my music to worry about, my family and friends i'm loosing everyone. what am I going to do?!

Natalie pov's - I couldn't believe I said that to Austin. I still wanted to be friends I guess it just came out...he will never talk to me after what I said. And to be honest I still have the big crush on him... I don't think it will ever leave no matter how much I want it too. Austin is getting more famous eachc and everyday. He will probably find a new girlfriend in like a month. I need to move on.......

It was now the end of the day and school was almost over and I was walking to my locker. I haven't seen Austin in the hall after what happened this morning. Maybe he went home?

I was taking books out my locker when I was done I closed my locker I couldn't believe what I saw.... Brittany was kissing that boy that I saw that day in the lunch room. This Bitch is cheating on Austin! I have to tell him! wait... he won't believe me. and its none of my busyness right? I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Austin has done so much for that tramp and she goes and cheats on him. I have to say something. 

Natalie - " What the hell brittany?!? you already have a boyfriend! Austin!!!!" I said yelling.

Brittany - "Listen... I can date whoever I want! and you can't do anything about it. Your little winny best friend is getting on my nerves. I need someone brave and can fight his own battles and someone who is my age! you better not tell Austin or I will make your life a nightmare!" she said and smirked and walked away.

I couldn't believe this! was she threathing me?...yeah well i'm not scared. She is cheating on my best friend!!!!!

Austin's pov - I went home early.. I had to clear my head. I have to get my best friend back.. that's the only thing I'm worrying about. and I have the perfect idea! I will do it right after homecoming! and she will love it. At least I hope he does... 

Until then its time to put my tux on for this homecoming thing. I'm bringing my guitar with me.. i'm still gonna sing the song to Brittany.. my heart is telling me I shouldn't but my mind is telling me I should. After the way she acted to me today she doesn't deserve it. She disrespected my best friend. and she was being a bitch... that's it i'm not doing it! I will take her to homecoming but no song for her. I'm tired of being the best boyfriend to her and she doesn't even say thank you or anything. I'm starting to have a lot of doubts about being with her....