11. Never thought.

Natalie - I couldn't believe they were here. How did they find me house?!?? I couldn't be rude so I let them in. It was something about them that caught my eye. Alicia had some baby stuff in her hand and Brittany had so much fear in her face. 

Natalie - "Um what are you guys doing here? and Alicia what's up with the baby things?"

Alicia - "Oh silly I have something to tell you"

Natalie "Um ok, but I think you should tell my mom as well of why you are here."

Alicia - "Ugh ok whatever. Brittany stay right here ill be back."

Natalie - "Since when does Alicia tell you what to do?"

Brittany - "She doesn't" she said lying.

Natalie - "Ok because it seems different to me."

Brittany - "Yeah."

Natalie - "Wow i'm surprise you haven't said anything mean to me already"

Brittany looked shocked in her face and scared, she is barely talking to me, I'm starting up the conversation and she hasn't said anything mean to me. Something is going on.

Brittany - "Look there is something I have to tell you!" she said talking fast.

Before she could say anything else Alicia walked back in the room.

Alicia - "Well. your mom said me and Brittany can stay tonight, but we will leave first thing in the morning!"

Natalie - "Um ok... but why are you here? me and brittany are good friends you know and neither are me or you just saying."

Alicia - "Oh silly, we are friends, lets put the past behind us."

Natalie - "Um I don't know about that."

Alicia - "Come on.. I have some excited news to tell you! but it has to wait till tonight" she winked.

Natalie - "Um sure ok."

We were all sitting at the dinner table and it was awkward... I had to say something.

Natalie - "Sorry there isn't alot of food for you two you came unexpectedly."

Mom - "Natalie don't be so rude, brittany and alicia you can come anytime you want." she smiled.

Alicia - "Oh thanks but I will be having a baby soon so ill be having my own house." she smirked.

Mom - "Baby? Alicia you are 17... but who's the father" she said cutting her steak.

Alicia - "Austin... he is so excited about the baby, he brought me all this baby stuff I brought it to show you guys" she smiled.

Did she just say what I thought she said??? Austin got her pregnant?? he is happy about this? I excused my self from that table and ran upstairs to the bathroom and turn the shower on and sat there and cried. So many tears were coming down. My eyes were turning red. Someone was knocking on the door. I got out the shower and opened the door it was Brittany. Her facial expression didn't change. She looked pale and still had all the fear in her face.

Brittany - "Oh my gosh...are you crying?!?"

Natalie - "Yeah but why do you care?"

Brittany - "Its just... look I know we don't get along with each other but i'm trying to help you. you are in a lot of danger right now."

Natalie - "What are you talking about"

Brittany - "Alicia is-----"

Before she could get the rest of her words out Alicia walked in.