Really?

I was so shocked. I wanted my life to end. I had sex with a old man. A FUCKING OLD MAN. who looked like he is 18. I'm laying on the floor crying my eyes out. Austin came running in the room. I can't tell him what happen...can I? He will leave me and think i'm a slut, He is the only person I have and I can't tell him any or this...Just not now. I have to keep it a secret for a minute till I figure more of this out. I'm so disgusted with myself right now I don't know what to do. Austin hold ed me, he didn't ask me any questions, he just sat here and hugged me. I wish he was my first time. My first love. But that is all over. 

Austin - "Stop crying.. and I found something you will not believe"

Natalie - "Like what?" I said looking up with my mascara smeared all over my face from crying.

Austin - " Those skeleton bodies...are Jakes parents."

Natalie - "WHAT? how you know?" I said shocked.

Austin -" Can't you tell how the bodies look? They are his parents trust me" he said

Natalie - "Wow"

Austin - "But my question is why does the bodies look so old? I thought jake was 19? shouldn't his parents be like 30 or something? those bodies looked 50 or 60 years old."

Natalie - "Um yeah" I said fearing Austin would find out.

Austin - "I couldn't believe he was your boyfriend. Wow Natalie you could have done better than that."

Natalie - "Really Austin? after all that happened to me you blame me for this??? I LIKED YOU REMEMBER! YOU. I wanted to be with you! but you were with Brittney. I moved away to get AWAY FROM YOU. I was lonely and tired of everything. DON'T JUDGE ME. AND GUESS WHAT? I HAD SEX WITH JAKE TOO. HAPPY NOW? IS THAT WHAT YOU WANTED TO HEAR? I'M DONE WITH YOU. "

I was shocked to everything I just said... I just made a promise that I wasn't going to tell Austin and I just did. I got up and walked out the door before hearing anything Austin had to say.  I just want to run away. Start a new life and get away from all of this. 

Austin - I couldn't believe what she just told me... her and Jake had sex? and she loved me? she told me that before. And the truth is I love natalie and I want to be with her but I don't want our friendship to mess up. But that's all its doing, we constantly fight, fight and fight. And now this is what she tells me? she had sex with a boy she barely knew? I had to know more about Jake...he wasn't who he said he was and I have to find out who he was. I had to go after natalie though..but she probably went back to the hotel. I was so pissed at what she just told me. my best friend had sex with HIM. I went through all these files trying to find something about jake... until I found these letters next to where natalie was laying. I scan through every single one of them. I couldn't believe what I was reading... who's brenda? who is jamie? Jake had a child? and why is the date so way back? I was walking back and forth trying to figure this all out until I came to a conclusion... Brenda was that girl at the fire. She wanted to kill natalie but instead she died. What did she want with natalie? what did natalie do? and who the hell is Jamie? Jake wanted to kill his parents because they didn't give him the attention he wanted.... but this was written so far back... Jake couldn't have been 19 or however old he was.  He has to be like 40 or something. All this numbers in my head are confusing me. I need to let the police Handel this. But first I need to show this all to Natalie. I arrived at the hotel. Everyone was asleep but natalie was up in her bed crying. It hurt-ed me seeing her hurt. I came up behind her and hugged her tight. That's all I could do. I had no reason to say any of that to her. She almost died in a house and I tell her she is dumb for going with jake. She didn't hug me back but she didn't move my arms from around her. I turned her whole face around towards me and kissed her. A long passionate kiss. All my feelings were pouring out with this kiss. I'm sorry for everything, all that I put her through. She didn't let me go. She put our hands together and I pushed her back on the bed and kept kissing her. She was so beautiful.. even with her makeup smeared around her face. She had her legs wrapped around me and I had my hands on her cold legs. I couldn't believe I let her go. I should have caught her hand when she wanted me to but I was too dumb. I was with brittney someone who didn't love me at all. Natalie was always there for me but I turned her down and didn't listen to her. Now her life is a living hell because of me. I have to make it better. I WILL make it better. She only had sex with jake because of me. If I hadn't let her go we wouldn't be here right now... and my moms are wouldn't be messed up and Natalie wouldn't be tired and soor and heartbroken. I kept kissing her, we didn't let go of each other. She was gripping on to me even tighter and I didn't mind. I love natalie, my best friend. When all this is over I want her to be mines and only mines. 

I couldn't believe Austin was kissing me. It felt like all of our feelings came out in the kiss. I have been through hell and back because of him. I think he was trying to tell me something through this kiss. That he was sorry, for everything. To be honest I forgive him. I shouldn't have left. Even though he broke me I shouldn't have left. We have been laying on the bed kissing for 10 mins now. I didn't want to let go. Even though I told him I had sex with jake it was a mistake. I had sex with him because of how angry I was. It didn't mean ANYTHING. I hope Austin understands that. I love him & only him and I hope he knows that now. I want to be with him. I want to lay next to him every night. I want to feel his kisses every day. I wanna feel his warmth. I want to be with Austin Carter Mahone and I think its finally coming true.❤

Anonymous thoughts - You will never guess who this is... i'm going after all of them. I don't care if she is my wife. I want her dead and my daughter and her precious " best friend" and his mother. That money was suppose to mines! Jake...poor little old jake...you had to go. Why did you ruin all these plans man? now I have to kill my daughter and everyone else. You should have followed the plan Like I told you. goodbye natalie, Austin, my wife and michele. Everyone died all because of me. Now its your turn. Oh and Jake didn't kill his parents... I did that. He is hiding something but you only got half of it right Austin.

Hey mahomies!! sorry for the long wait...on this chapter and sorry its short. But i'm going through alot of depression right now. Its alot of things going on in my life. That's why it takes me so long to write the next story. Hopefully the next chapter will be up next sunday! which probably will be the next time i'm on twitter! also for the video to get noticed by Austin... the info is in my faves! xoxo - mahomies. PS - Thanks for reading! means alot!<3