(5) I'm sorry.

Natalie's pov - I couldn't believe what I saw... that just broke my heart. I'm not even dating Austin but it still hurts. I ran back down the hall before he could even see me. I didn't care who was calling me I just wanted to get home and away from everyone. I had a bunch of tears coming out of my eyes... I officially have amber and Austin they were both suppose to be my friends. BEST FRIENDS. and they do this to me? and on top of that Austin has a girlfriend but she is cheating on him too so I guess they both are a cheaters. I left samantha back at the building. I was almost home... it was raining and I was soaked but I didn't care.

Austin's pov - Austin - "WHY DID YOU JUST KISS ME!?"

Alicia" I thought that's what you wanted" she smirked.

Alicia - "NO! I already have a girlfriend.."

Alicia - " well looks like she thinks differently." she said pointing at Brittany.

She was kissing that boy... I think my heart just went down 90%. I pushed amber out the way and ran towards them.

Austin - "GET THE HELL OFF MY GIRLFRIEND!"

Brittany - "AUSTIN WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

Austin - " ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME?!?"

Brittany - "Does it matter?"

Austin - "Um DUH!"

Brittany - "I just saw you kiss amber..."

Austin - "SHE KISSED ME."

Brittany - "I don't care... Austin I have been seeing this guy for a while and you can't do anything about it."

Guy -" Yeah, I treat her better than you ever did. and i'm older. " he said smirking.

I wanted to wipe that smirk off his face but I was too hurt. She was cheating on me all this time? I'M SO STUPID.

Austin - "You know what brittany... YOU ARE A WHORE. I don't know what I ever saw in you! Dude you can have her. I gave you everything brittany and this is how you respond? well fuck you! fuck all of you! I'm done!"

Brittany - "DON'T TALK TO ME LIKE THAT. " she said with tears in her eyes.

Austin - "Oh now you want to cry?!?!? DO YOU KNOW HOW BAD YOU HAVE TREATED ME? AND I STUCK THROUGH IT! I'M DONE NOW. CONGRATS TO YOU DUDE YOU HAVE TO DEAL WITH HER SHIT NOT ME!" 

I didn't want to hear anything else she had to say. I grabbed Amber's hand and we walked to my car. I don't know what I was doing at this moment but I didn't care...

Samantha's pov - I couldn't believe what Austin did... I know how much Natalie liked him and he goes and kisses alicia and Now he is taking her somewhere? I just watched the whole argument with him and Brittany... well looks like they are over... but how will I explain to Natalie that her best friend just kissed her friend? I should have chased after her! she is probably home by now. This is gonna be alot, forget homecoming.. this is more important. 

Austin's pov - It was 10 oclock and I was home with Amber.... my mom wasn't here so it was just me and her. I don't know why she is here with me but i'm just so angry. That I don't care.

Alicia- "This is a really nice house you have" 

Austin - "thanks" I said with no emotion.

Alicia - "I'm sorry about what had happened with you and brittany.. it was all my fault." she said crying.

Austin - "No no no... it wasn't. I have been wanting to end it with her for a while now. She isn't nothing but a whore. I don't know what I ever saw in her... i guess I was whipped."