Love, is it gone?

Austin - I didn't know what was going to happen next. I didn't want to die. Everyone was panicking we didn't know how to get out or what to do. It was only 3 mins left before the bomb goes off. What are we going to do?

I turned around and I couldn't believe who had the remote... she was about to press it. We are going to die... but I had it wrong.. Natalie and my mom were screaming for help when I realized some girl I never seen before had the remote. I didn't know who she was until I heard Natalie yell "BRENDA" I'm guessing she knew who she was because she ran towards brenda and jumped on her and they both fell and they were fighting. The remote fell out of her hand and I ran to grab it. I threw it against the wall hoping it would crack and turn off the bomb but something else happened. Fire started going up the walls. My mom was laying on the grownd trying to breathe while natalie and brenda are still fighting. I was panicking so bad. I picked up everything inside the room and threw it against the door hoping it would open it. I threw a table with all the strength and then the lamp and the tv. I was surprise I was able to pick it up. Everything around the house was melting and I realized the windows busted opened. I picked up my mom and put and took her threw the window she layed there still trying to breathe it broke my heart but I had to run back for natalie. The house was coming down badly the roof was coming about too. I ran back through the window and picked natalie up off of brenda and threw her out the window. Soon as me and natalie were threw the window the whole house came tumbling down. I just realized that the girl brenda is dead...

Natalie - I was such in a shock mood. Was Brenda behind all of this??? but how? she barely knew me and Alicia was the one coming back for revenge. I couldn't think about it right now. My parents weren't even here for all of this. and Brittany and Alicia and samntha were nowhere too be found. Either they escaped or they died when the house came falling down. The ambulance was here and they had michele on the cart putting her into the truck. Austin was sitting on the ground with his hands in his hand and tapping his feet. I walked over to Austin and when he looked up his eyes were bloodshot red and he had tears coming down and you could see all the anger in his face. It was kinda scary to be near him but I did it anyway.

Natalie - "Are you ok?" I ask sincelery.

Austin - " Does it look like it???" he yelled.

I moved away from him a little bit he was turning red even more.

Austin - "I ALMOST LOST MY MOM COMING HERE TO SAVE YOU. IF SHE WOULD HAVE DIED NATALIE I SWEAR. WHO WAS THAT GIRL BRENDA? WHY DID SHE HAVE THE REMOTE DO YOU KNOW? I BET YOU DON'T. YOUR FIGHTING HER INSIDE OF A BURNING HOUSE. THE HOUSE COULD HAVE FELL ON YOU AND YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN WITH HER. DEAD. I SHOULD HAVE LET IT HAPPEN TOO. NATALIE MY MOM ALMOST DIED BECAUSE OF YOU. I NEVER WANT TO TALK TO YOU AGAIN. REMEMBER HOW YOU WERE HURTING? WELL NOW I'M HURTING. GOODBYE NATALIE." he yelled.

Natalie - He got up and got in the back of the ambulance truck and it pulled off. I had tears pouring down my eyes. I couldn't believe everything he said. He wanted me too die and its my fault his mother almost died. I just sat on the ground crying my eyes out. He never wanted to see me again...that's something I told him too. And now he said it to me. I raised up my sleeve and I kept crying until I heard someone. It was jake.

Jake - "Oh my god. Natalie what happened to you?!?!?!" he said with worry in his voice.

Natalie - "Nothing i'm fine."

Jake - "Why are you lying to me?? look at you!!! your clothes are ripped up and your face it bruised and you are crying. Natalie you better tell me what happened."

Natalie - "Ok ok ill tell you!!!"

I told him the whole story including what Austin just did. When I told him that Brenda was dead he had a smirk on his face.