Love from an angel. (1)

Natalie - Another dumb day at this hell hole school. I wish some miracle would happened so I wouldn't have to come here anymore. I wanna be home schooled. I was on my way to science class when I saw my best friend and his mean rude girlfriend kissing by the door. Her name is Brittany and she is a bitch and fake as they can be. I don't know what Austin sees in her she is a slut. And all this i'm thinking I could never say it too her. I sighed to myself. I walked over to Austin soon as he saw me pulled away from Brittany so fast and she had a big attitude and I loved it!

Austin - "Hi best friend!" he smiled and hugged me.

Natalie - "Haha Hi best friend."

Austin - " Look I have my guitar today i'm going in the studio after school aka my room to work on a new cover my last one got 1,000,000,000 views!" he said happily.

Natalie - "Awww Austin I told you hard work pays off!" I smiled and hugged him.

Brittany - "Um hello Austin? why did you just leave me like that?" 

Austin - "Oh um i'm sorry, Its just I haven't seen my best friend all day."

Brittany - "Well you can see her later we have to get to class. bye Natalie." she said and pulled Austin with her and they walked.

Wow she treats him like shit and she still stays with her. He didn't even get too say goodbye I frowned. Well its time for stupid science class.....

*Lunch time* I was getting my lunch off the tray when I felt someone come up behind me, I knew it was Austin, I smiled.

Austin - "Hey best friend" he smiled.

Natalie - " Haha hi, but I don't think you should creep up on me like that your girlfriend would say something."

Austin - " She can't tell me what to do. You are my best friend I always do this."

Natalie - "Yeah but anyway are you sitting with me, Alicia and amber and Samantha today?"

Austin - "Um no...I----"

Natalie - "Oh its ok I understand you have to sit with Brittany today."

Austin - "Yeah homecoming is coming up and she wants to plan everything."

Natalie - "Oh" I looked down in disappointment. 

Austin - "Don't be sad we will hang out later when school is over, I want you too hear my new cover!" He smiled.

Natalie - "Yeah, ok i'm excited to hear it!, now go over there your queen is waiting.

"

Austin - "Nat it isn't like that."

Natalie - " Austin its fine, just go."

Austin - "Ok but do I get a hug first?"

I gave him a hug and watched him run over to his little bratty girlfriend.

I saw down at my lunch table and my three best friends  Alicia and amber and Samantha were giving me the " are you serious" look.

Natalie - " WHAT?!?"

Alicia - " Come on....we know you like him. We heard the whole conversation."

Natalie - "HA. that will never happen. Austin doesn't see me in that kind of way besides he has a girlfriend."

Samantha - " She is not his type you are, you both have so much in common she's mean and evil you aren't like that.. well towards her you are haha"

Natalie - " Yeah thanks but he will never know how I feel so its no point. Ill have to move on"

The school day was over thank god. I was ready to go home and cry under my pillow. I had so much homework to do ugh. I was about to say goodbye to Austin but him and his "girlfriend" were on the bench basically making out, it was disgusting. DON'T THEY EVER BREATHE?!?!.