Chapter 3 - The stubborn family!

Early in the morning, Khushi was praying in Mandir with Mami and Payal. She turned to them and offered sweets.

"Only two of you pray in this house?" Khushi asked in an unbelievable tone.

Payal nodded. Mami glared at her: Go and make breakfast, don't start being friends with this girl..

Khushi: Why not?

Mami: Because she is my daughter in law and will hear what I say to her.

Khushi smirked: She may hear of you, but I don't. Today you're going to make breakfast my dear Mami ji. And Payal will wait here to eat your handmade food.

Mami jaws dropped, she glared at Payal.

Payal nodded: I will go and make the breakfast.

Khushi tried to stop Payal, who is stubborn.

Mami smiled: It's not to easy to fulfill Nani's last wishes. But yes I can help you, in one condition.

Khushi looked at her: What?

Mami smiled and pulled Khushi near her: Give me this mansion's keys and I will rule over everyone here.

Khushi giggled: I won't give you that, keep dreaming. And I will change everything in this house.

Mami frowned and left from there angry.

Mama returned home with newspaper on his hand.

Khushi looked at him and sighed: Partner ji you should have told me. I would buy one newspaper to you.

Mama: Ohh that's alright dear, this is my daily routine. You don't know how much fun it is walking on the roads alone early in the morning..

Khushi smiled: And you don't know how much it is to steal gol gappe from the vendors and eat with your friends.

Mama laughed: You do that?

Khushi nodded: Haan mamaji I just love doing it with my friends.

Arnav sat on the breakfast table and looked at both chatting, "That's your job only, steal people's belongings"

Khushi looked at him smiling: If you're hinting to Nani's property, then keep it in your mind that she was the one who chose me. I didn't steal anything from you.

Arnav looked away, and shouted to HP.

Arnav: My coffee and iron my suit.

Khushi: HP has so much to do and you will stop him just because of your coffee and suit.

Arnav glared at her: Miss Khushi I pay him to do that. Don't poke your nose in my matters.

Khushi said sternly: Go and iron your suit alone.

Arnav looked at her, while Payal served him his breakfast.

HP came with his coffee already prepared.

HP: I will go and iron your clothes now Malik.

Arnav smirked at Khushi. Khushi just looked away disappointed.

Arnav: No one will dance to your tunes here, got that?

Khushi was very irritated inside, she was feeling sad because no one in this family seem that will change, but still she faked a smile in front of him.