Chapter 19 - Red makes Arnav flirt!

In the supermarket:

Khushi was trying to hold the packets of milk on her hand.

Arnav held it for her, and placed on the shopping cart.

"If you need help, then tell me! Why are you acting like you're super woman?" Arnav looked at her.

"I don't need your help! Go and help your girlfriend at home, she needs a clean room to rest.." Khushi rolled her eyes.

"I already asked HP to do that.." he shrugged his shoulders.

Khushi glared at him, and walked forward.

Arnav pushed the shopping cart with him following her.

"Khushi I said she is not my girlfriend. You're misunderstanding things.." Arnav said.

"Why did she say she is your girlfriend?" Khushi looked back at him.

"She was kidding with you.." he sighed.

"Oh really! She didn't seem to be kidding.. She said you're her permanent boyfriend.." Khushi gritted her teeth handling him a orange juice.

"Khushi you seriously noted everything about me in your diary! My favorite orange juice also.." he said with a surprised smile on his face.

"Who said it's your favorite? It's my favorite that's why I'm buying it.." Khushi frowned.

"Don't lie Khushi! I saw the yuck face you did when you drank that juice.." he rolled his eyes following her to another section.

"Acha.. You have a lot of time to waste on staring at me?" she smirked.

"At home I have.." he said.

"Yeah.. Karan.. Hmm.. Talk with her.." Arnav talked over the phone with his friend, Khushi turned to him finding it strange that suddenly he started talking things with no sense for her.

Arnav glanced at her and handled the phone to Khushi: Talk with him..

Khushi frowned: Why?

Arnav groaned: God Khushi..just talk with him..

Khushi took the phone from his hand glaring at him.

"Yes Karan.." she said.

"Hi Bhabhi! By Arnav's orders, I just called you to explain who Meera is. You don't need to be angry or insecure over Meera, Fast and furious Bhabhi, because she is my girlfriend!!" Karan said giggling.

"What?" Khushi asked shocked "Is she your girlfriend? Then what is she doing in our home?"

"Because my parents won't allow my girlfriend to live with me! You know they will start with "Get married" lecture so I told Arnav to keep her in your house.. And don't mind ahn, she is little mad!" Karan said.

"Ohh okay.." Khushi nodded smiling.

The smile on her face made Arnav sigh in relief.

Khushi handled the phone back to him, "Such a tiny simple matter.. Couldn't you explain me with your mouth? What was the need to call Karan?" she giggled.

"Khushi I will kill you very soon! As if you were letting me talk or explain it to you with your glares and angry statements.." he glared at her.

Khushi bit her tongue taking the red chilli powder and placed it on the trolley.

"Khushi why are you taking that? That's not written in the list.." he showed her the diary.