Chapter 33 - Hum aapke hain kaun?

Arnav hugged his pillow and leaned on the headboard of his bed, staring weirdly at the popcorn bowl in front of him.

Khushi was beside him smiling: What happened? Believe me, you will enjoy Arnav.. Nothing is better than watching a movie and eating popcorns.

"I'm not in mood to do this Khushi.." he kept the bowl on her lap.

"Ok! I'm going to watch it with everyone downstairs.." Khushi pouted and pulled the blanket away.

Arnav pulled her back, she gasped.

"Ohh DM.. Arnaaaav.. See what you did.." she looked at him with big threatening eyes, as her popcorns fell from the bowl and laid on the blanket, when she lost her balance.

"Why are you going? Stay here.." he sounded more like a baby complaining to his mother.

"Now let me clean this.." she pointed to his blanket filled with popcorn.

Arnav threw the popcorn on her face.

Khushi mouth shape formed a big "O".

She threw it back on his face, and they kept teasing each other by doing this, till they leaned on the headboard to rest for a while laughing.

Khushi stare at him laughing his heart out.

A smile appeared on her face, her heart was much satisfied seeing him like that.

Arnav smiled reduced when he noticed she was staring at him.

"Only you could make laugh at one of the worst days of my life.." he said patting her cheeks.

"I'm happiness after all!" she said with a cheeky smile. Arnav: Which movie are we going to watch then? Khushi grinned: Sal-

"Not Salman! What do you want to watch Tubelight again?" Arnav frowned.

"Mujhse Shaadi Karogi.." she said with a pout.

"We are already married! No need to watch.." he rolled his eyes.

"Dabbang!?" she asked.

"I already have you in that role.." he smirked.

"Tere naam (Your name)??" she furrowed her brows cutely to him.

"My name, Arnav.." he shrugged his shoulders.

"Bodyguard??" she clutched her pillow now.

"I'm already surrounded by bodyguards everyday.. Why should I watch one, when I know their work?" he said.

"No entry.. It's comedy.." she said turning red in anger for his excuses to not watch the movies she choose.

"You already entered in my life without permission!" he smirked.

"Wanted?" she asked glaring at him.

"Did I commit a crime?" he asked enjoying her red face, she couldn't scold him, as she knows he is sad today, that's why the great Khushi Gupta is controlling herself today.

"Maine Pyaar Kiya (I loved)" she asked.

"Maine nahin kiya (I didn't..)" he said.

"Hum aapke hain kaun? (Who am I to you?)" she asked to him with a different tone now, as if asking him to reply to her.

Arnav stare at her, now she caught him!