Chapter 48 - Divorce?

"Why are you laughing at me??" Khushi pouted.

"Oh God.. My cheeks are hurting now.. How do you come prepared for Honeymoon??" Arnav laughed resting his back on the headboard.

"Mentally prepared.." she glared at him.

"Mentally?? Like you would chant "I'm going for Honeymoon in London" in your head?" Arnav laughed more.

Khushi sat on his lap and started beating him embarrassed.

"But such an innocent piece like you directly thought about Honeymoon?" Arnav wrapped his arms around her smiling.

Khushi stopped beating him, and leaned her head on his chest to hide her pink turning red cheeks.

"Mami said to me.." Khushi replied.

"Ohh so you were mentally preparing yourself at Mumbai itself, then how come you got so shocked here?" Arnav chuckled.

"Because I asked you na that day.. You told me that you're here only for business meeting.." Khushi said playing with his shirt button.

"That day you were asking about this.. Khushi unbelievable!!" Arnav shook his head smiling.

"Stop smiling!! I'm so embarrassed right now.. And why did you decorate our room like this? It means we really are here for.. woh.. that name you know.." Khushi frowned.

"I didn't ordered anyone to decorate our room like this.. I'm myself thinking who must have done this.. I'm a good boy, I came here to work.. while your intentions aren't so good.. you reached in Honeymoon itself.." Arnav smirked.

Khushi shut her eyes tightly, "It wasn't me!! Mami ji told me that, and I kept thinking about that. And this decoration made me believe that you brought me here for that.. That's it.. Nothing else.."

Arnav caressed her cheek with his thumb.

"Look at me.." he whispered.

Khushi opened her eyes and stare at him.

"I won't touch you when you're not prepared for this.. We will be one when you're prepared, when we reach in another level in our relationship.. Now only we started accepting our marriage, so we will enjoy it to the bits.. Did you notice now we share the same bed? Did I ask you to? Did you ask me to sleep with you? No right, it just happened because we both know that now we are comfortable with each other at the point of sleeping in the same bed.. the same will happen for other important things in our marriage.. okay?" he explained her.

Khushi nodded her head smiling, "Okay!!"

"But you're lying!! You touch me without permission, like you kissed here.." she showed her finger to him.

"You stole my heart, can't I steal kisses from you?" he smirked.

Khushi blushed, and buried her face on his chest.

**************************************

In a coffee shop..

"After knowing about my past.. Are you still ready to marry me?" Shyam asked to Preeta.

"Wow.. You had a terrible past.. I mean how can Anjali marry you just to clear the problems in her birth chart?! .. I'm shocked.. But coming to the answer of your question, yes I'm ready to marry you.. You weren't at fault, so why should I punish you?" Preeta replied.

"Are..are you sure?" Shyam asked astonished.

"Yes, I'm sure.. woh, my love for you is bigger than these things.." she blushed and sipped her coffee looking around.