Chapter 42 - Arshi's date!

He gulped staring at her figure appearing in front of him.

"Jalebi does this purposely only.. Why does she have to wear Red!? .. Uff control yourself Arnav.." Arnav bit his lower lip, staring at his phone or somewhere else but not at Khushi.

Khushi smiled and waited outside the car, "Hi.." she said, letting him know about her presence.

Arnav glanced at her from near now, he gulped again. She looks even more beautiful now!!

"Let's go!!" he said keeping his phone on his pocket.

Khushi jaws dropped, "Won't you open the door for me Mr.Gentleman??"

Arnav looked at her, then at the door, "Dammit.. How can I forget to do this for her??.. It's all because of her too, distract me with her beauty.. What can I do??"

"But don't you have hands to open it??" he asked sarcastically, could he ever admit his mistake?

Khushi glared at him, and opened the car's door for herself.

"You look gorgeous.." he whispered in his husky tone, staring at her.

Khushi blushed looking down, she mumbled a thank you which could be inaudible for him if they were in a place with noise. Since it was silence in the car, he managed to hear it.

A smile appeared on his face, seeing that he affects her and how!!!

After driving for some minutes, they reached in Arnav's parents favorite restaurant, where once he took her.

They went inside and a table was already reserved for them.

Arnav stare at her looking around the restaurant.

Arnav: Why did you wear Red Khushi??

Khushi shifted her attention to him: It's my cloth, I will wear what I want na..

Arnav smirked: Don't even try to fool me!! As if I don't know what's written in your mini diary!!

Khushi: Mr.Raizada don't think too much ok! Red is my favorite too..

Arnav: Ok! But this one you wore for me.. I know it..

Khushi nodded sideways: Nahin!!

Arnav: Yes..

Khushi glared at him: No!

Arnav: Tell me a lie many times, it won't turn to be a truth!!

Khushi: Did you brought me here to fight over my Red saree?

Arnav placed his hand on hers, "Calm down Jalebi.."

"Laddo you're just impossible.." Khushi sighed.

Arnav chuckled and a waiter came to them. He ordered the dishes for him and Khushi.

The waiter went from there, and Arshi continued with their chat.

Arnav cleared his throat, "Khushi.."

Khushi nodded: Hmm..

Arnav: Actually I wanted to tell you that I'm going to London for a week for my business issues..

Khushi widened her eyes, "One week!! No.. It's too long.."

"What's one week? Even one minute is a long time without you.." Arnav pouted.