Chapter 46 - Mr. Smart!

Khushi passed around the room nervously, she was praying to DM all the time.. "Please protect me DM in that plane.. I don't know if I will be alive then, but please forgive me for my all mistakes in past.. and yeah, also for treating badly Arnav and for lying to him also.. do forgive me.."

"What did you lie to me??" he raised his eyebrow walking out of the bathroom.

Khushi jumped scared, "Aap.. yahan??"

"Khushi I was just in the bathroom okay? And what did you lie to me??" he frowned.

"You hate lies na" she bit her lips scared.

"Yes, I hate lies.." he gritted his teeth "Khushi spill the truth.."

"But you also lied to me that you don't love me! When you do.." she put her hand on her hips behaving confidently, deep inside she was hell scared of him.

"And you very well know the reason behind it" Arnav glared at her.

"Yes I know, but how do you know??" she widened her eyes.

"What the.. I was the one who told you that.." he stare at her in disbelief.

"But you were drunk na! How did you remember it??" Khushi rubbed her chin thinking.

"I was drunk only, I didn't lost my memory.." he rolled his eyes.

"Acha.. so those movies lie to me ahn?? they show hero forgets everything after getting drunk.. oh no they don't lie they are hero na, and you're villain, that's why you remember everything hain na? As they say villain is always one step ahead of the hero.. but Arnav in the end only hero wins okay.." she smiled chirpily.

"What the.. what did you lie to me Khushi? Don't try to make me a fool.." Arnav said in a no nonsense tone.

"Woh.. actually Nani.. woh main.. how do I tell you this?.. promise me you won't be angry and you won't say What the to me.." she pouted.

"Khushi I'm already angry with you, get that??" he folded his arms.

Khushi gulped, "Then I won't tell you.."

"You won't tell me??" he raised his one eyebrow and walked forward near her.

"No.." she nodded sideways walking backwards.

"Are you sure?" he asked, in a husky and dangerous tone.

"Hmm.." she could only hmm, because tears started threatening to come out of her eyes.

She walked backwards till her legs hit the edge of the bed, and she fell on the bed, taking Arnav with her by pulling his shirt to protect herself from falling.

"What the.." Arnav yelled.

Khushi looked away hiding her tears, Arnav realized he scared his innocent wife.

"Don't cry.." he whispered and brushed his cheek against her trying to pacify her.

"Leave me Mr.What the.." she pushed him.

"I won't leave you till you say to me what did you lie to me??" he said in a determined tone.

She looked at him angry, her eyes landed on him on top of her shirtless!! How didn't she realized this? He was shirtless and so close to her.

"Khushiiii bitiyaaa.." Mami called her from downstairs.

"Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhh..." Khushi screamed because of a shirtless Arnav.

"What the..." Arnav looked at her confused "Why are you screaming??"

"Go and wear your shirt now!! How can you come in front of me half naked??" "Excuse me.. you're my wife now!!" Arnav rolled his eyes in disbelief.

Khushi closed her eyes, trying to push him. Arnav smirked and trapped her with his arms on the bed, "Now you will tell me the truth with me like this only.."

"I won't.." she pouted glancing at him.

"You will..because you're my wife.. you can see me half naked and full too, understand that?" he smirked.

"Urrghh.. Beast.." she glared at him.

"And it's my right also to see my wife.." he played with her duppata smirking. Khushi pulled her duppata from his hand, "Don't even try.. Mr.Badtameez.."

"Khushi bitiya are you ok??" Mami asked knocking the door.

Khushi and Arnav looked at the door.

"Mamiiiiii help mee.. Arnav is.." Khushi yelled pleading help from Mami.

"Arnav is??? Tell her, that I'm shirtless and demanding something from my wife.." Arnav giggled.

"Whatever you're doing na.. it's not good.. DM will punish you for that.. mark my words.." she said pointing her index finger to him.

"We will see.." he kissed her finger "Look when I didn't want you, your DM made all the possible and impossible things to make me fall for you, so do you think she will punish me for being close to my wife?? Nahin na.. Logic Khushi!!!"

Khushi mouth shape formed a big "O".

"Khushiii.." Mami called her again.

"Mamiii jiii DM and Arnav are planning a conspiracy against me.." Khushi pouted making a crying face.

"What dear? I'm not understanding any thing" Mami frowned.

Mama came to her, "What happened Manorama? Why are you here in front of Arnav's room door?"

"Khushi is screaming, don't know why.. she is saying DM and Arnav are plotting against her.." Mami replied.

"What??" Mama widened his eyes.

"I don't know, maybe DM is with Arnav, and both are trying to murderwa Khushi bitiyaa.." Mami gulped.

"Manorama use your brain sometimes.. and don't watch too much serials okay.." Mama giggled.

"If I wear my shirt, will tell me the truth?" Arnav asked to Khushi.

Khushi nodded her head pouting.

"Okay then.." he grabbed his shirt on the bed, and wore it in front of Khushi, who was gazing shyly to his back.

"When I'm in front of you, you push me now that I'm wearing my shirt, you're checking me out.." Arnav smirked staring at her through the mirror.

"Shut up.." Khushi buried her face on a pillow, making Arnav chuckle.

"Please button my shirt.." he said teasing her.

"You're not a baby Arnav.. do it yourself..don't tease me.." Khushi looked away, trying to not stare at his chest, that was what he was busy in showing to her.

"Seriously Khushi.. I hurt my finger yesterday in office, it was bleeding you know.. now I'm not able to button my shirt, it hurt my finger when I do that.." he said coming close to her.

"Sachii?" she asked suspiciously.

"Sachi Khushi.. call Aman to ask him.." he said, and looked away smiling.

Khushi melted, she buttoned the shirt for him, both were close to each other, and could feel each other breath, that was making Khushi shiver.

Arnav stare at her, he pinched her nose.

Khushi looked at him, "Kyaa??"

"I Love You.." he whispered to her, then showed his finger which wasn't hurt. Khushi blushed, could she get angry with him after hearing this?? Mr.Smart..