Chapter 47 - The Fake Honeymoon!

Khushi walked to the closet, and opened it taking out few papers. While Arnav followed her every action with his eyes, confused he became when he saw those papers in her hand.

"What is this?" he asked curious.

"These are Nani's property papers.." Khushi said and hand it over to him.

"Hmm I know.. she transferred it to your name na.." Arnav said taking it from her hand.

She smiled sheepishly to him, "Read it well.."

Arnav looked at the papers to read, and his eyes widened "WHAT THE.."

"Arnav didn't I told you to not say What the to me.." she pouted "Yes, Nani transferred all her property to your name only, but to make you obey my words, we made a fake papers and showed it to you in that I came with her lawyer, Nani knew you trust her lawyer so you wouldn't suspect him.."

"Really? So I was tolerating you when I should have kicked you out from here a long!!" he blinked his eyes.

Her eyes got moist hearing this from him, "Don't you love me now? Everything changed na.." she turned her back to him.

"By the way, you really like to do the opposite with me.. I really hate lies, but I loved your lie.. I mean we both became together because of this lie only.. If I knew the truth earlier then I would really kicked you out from here, but now I won't.." Arnav smiled, he turned her to face him.

A lone tear escaped her eyes, "Khushi.. I.. was just joking.. I love you a lot.. please don't think that I will make you leave me because the property is in my name.. stop crying.. didn't you hear that I said that I loved your lie?.. Khushi.. I'm sorry.." he caressed her cheek, feeling guilty of what he made her feel like with his bad joke!

"You were really joking??" she asked to him, looking down.

"Hmm I was.. now I'm serious.. I won't leave you never ever in my life.." he said.

She looked at him, his eyes which never lie to her, his feelings. She just threw herself on him, giving him a tight hug while tears left her eyes, those tears reflected how much scared for a moment she was of losing him.

"I love you too my Laddoo.." she said hugging him as much tightly as she could, to feel that he was there, he wouldn't abandon her and to show him how much he means to her.

"I love you three my Jalebiii.." he said smiling, enjoying her love for him through this love-hug!!

***************************************************

London..

"Finally we reached.." whispered a tired Karan to the hotel, they were supposed to stay.

"Where are our rooms? I'm feeling so sleepy.. I just want to jump on my bed!!" Khushi giggled.

Arnav came back with the keys of their rooms, and the seven (Arshi, Meera, Karan, Aman, Akash and Payal) headed to their respective rooms.

Karan smirked, and pinched Aman: Did you told the manager to decorate Arnav and Khushi's room??

Aman nodded with a shy smile, "Everything is ready.."

"For Akash and Payal??" Karan asked patting Aman's shoulder.

"For them too.." Aman replied with an irritating face now.

"Heyy why are you getting so shy ahn?? One day you will have your wife too.." Karan giggled.

"I didn't knew that I would help you, to in return receive teasings on me.." Aman glared at him.

"Ohh ok ok.. sorry Aman.. ohh now I see why are irritated? Arnav aka your first husband, left you to his second wife aka Khushi na?? HAHAHA.." Karan laughed, because at every trip Aman is always glued to Arnav, but today Arnav was glued to his wife.

"Not funny.." Aman rolled his eyes.

"Karan stop teasing Aman.." Meera beat him on his shoulder, glaring at him.

Akash and Payal reached in their room, decorated with red rose petals on the bed. Payal raised her eyebrows with a confused smile: Is this for us??

"I think so!! Bhai gave me the keys for this room only.." Akash said entering in the room.

Payal: Is this a surprise Arnav ji did for us then??

Akash nodded: But I came here for work.. don't know why bhai did all this..

Payal: Can't you give me some time Mr. Raizada??

Akash wrapped his arms around her waist, "I'll give you all my time Mrs. Raizada?"

"Then why are you complaining now??" she circled her arms around his neck.

"I'm not.. if you want.." he walked towards the bed, and Payal blushed.

While Arshi reached in their room with the same decoration of Payash's room. Khushi gasped, and her mouth was left open.

"Arnav lied to me.. we are here for honeymoon only like mami said.. DM he tricked me to come here with him.."

"How could do this to me Arnav?" Khushi glared at him.

"Do what? What the.. who did this in our room??" he frowned staring at the room.

"You only did this decoration for our.." she pouted "How can you lie to me like this Arnav? At least I would have come prepared na.."

"Prepared for what Khushi??" Arnav asked annoyed.

"For HONEYMOON!!!!" she said angrily.

"What.. Khushi.. Honeymoon??.. Hahaahahaaahaaa.." Arnav burst out laughing, he fell on the bed laughing at her face.